PDA

View Full Version : Svarog Russian Molds General Info

Newtire
03-25-2021, 09:48 PM
Recently, recieved the 2nd order from Svarog and there's the good news and bad news.
Bad news is that our USPS held the first order in Chicago for a month until I contacted them. Once I did that, they showed up in 2 days. 2nd order was sent by slow ship from Russia (literally). Once they reached the USA, they showed up in 2 days. Total time to delivery =8 weeks.

Good News:
The molds are top notch, seam between mold halves invisible. We noticed another detail that I noticed but didn't recognize it for anything but a quirkiness. The handles are offset, one side pushes on the top and the other on the bottom. The mold halves don't wobble around when you close them. I thought it was an idea that our mold makers would be wise to pay attention to. So, if you're listening out there Lyman, RCBS, SAECO, Lee, NOE, Accurate and anyone else.

Just a few things I noticed.

jim147
03-25-2021, 11:22 PM
Do you have a link to order from them?

Newtire
03-25-2021, 11:47 PM
https://en.svaroghunt.ru/

tomme boy
03-26-2021, 12:25 AM
Reloaders network you can get them if theyare in stock in a week.

rancher1913
03-26-2021, 06:51 AM
yes it does take a long time to get from russia, but they are great molds for shotguns. if you want quicker delivery, tatv in canada stocks the molds and IF they are in stock you can have them in a week.

Newtire
03-26-2021, 08:44 AM
I ended up paying $46 each but long long wait from Russia.