PDA

View Full Version : Magma 4 mold bullet machine

DonWetzel
03-12-2021, 05:58 PM
Found a Magma 4 mold bullet machine. Fully automatic. Says it casts 3000 bullets/hour. Quite a step up for me and my Lee molds. Not sure how high the price will go. They have a semi-automatic machine as well. All I know about currently are the Lee hand molds. Fun, but time consuming. Has anyone dealt with these machines? Thinking about buying one and making it "rain" bullets. They are on the Hansen Auction Group, Neenah WI website. If you need to view the pictures to see what I am looking at. Thanks.

tai95
03-12-2021, 06:35 PM
Looks pretty cool. Seems like way more of a machine than anyone would need, but bigger is always better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPEs9Tinrh4

RichBaxter
03-12-2021, 06:38 PM
Don, I have a Master Caster like the one in the auction. I bought it because I have severe arthritus and had trouble with regular molds for any length of time. The Master Caster would be a vast improvement over Lee molds. I can do about 500 bullets an hour with mine if I really push it. I normally take my time and do about 300 per hour. I don't think you would want the automatic machine unless you are interested in getting into the bullet business. Go to he Magma web site and they have a few short videos of there products. Hope this helps you understand them and make a decision.

deltaenterprizes
03-21-2021, 04:26 AM
Magma does not make a 4 mold machine, that would be a Ballisticast!
They are not in business anymore so no source for parts!

jdfoxinc
03-21-2021, 06:44 AM
Now NV ballistics.