PDA

View Full Version : Parts for old Beretta

fatelk
03-12-2021, 04:13 AM
A friend of mine showed me an old pistol that he inherited. It's a Beretta model 1915 in 7.65 (32 acp). It seems that most info I find is on the larger 9mm Glisenti model.

It a neat old gun and not in too bad of shape, except that tip of the firing pin is broken off, as well as the tail end of the extractor. The mainspring is bent and weak also.
I looked around online a bit, and can't seem to find replacement parts. Aside from fabricating them, which I know can be done, anyone have any ideas for a source of these parts?

rintinglen
03-12-2021, 08:46 PM
Happy hunting! I think you will have to find somebody handy with a TIG welder to repair what you have, because spare parts are just slightly more common than honest democrats.

Der Gebirgsjager
03-12-2021, 10:14 PM
The good news is that the parts can be made. Have you checked the more common parts houses, Numrich Gun Parts Co., Jack First, Bob's Gun Shop (Royal, Ark.), etc.? If you go to Gunbroker.com or even e-bay and enter a search something like Beretta 1915 parts you'll be surprised at what may turn up. Something I've seen work, as a last resort (and not always) is to place a classified "want ad" in the Firearms News. Good luck with your search.

DG