PDA

View Full Version : Pedersoli status??

namsag
03-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Does anyone know anything about the status of Pedersoli and their manufacturing capabilities?? I know Italy was hit especially hard by the pandemic and I’m sure Pedersoli took it on the chin along with everyone else.

Their website has an Italian phone number for contact, I haven’t made the call!

I have been wanting one of their Sharps rifles, I am especially interested in the 1874 Sharps Buffalo 30” model:

https://www.davide-pedersoli.com/en/product/1874-sharps-buffalo-30

I can’t find one, although there are a few other models around. I know, everything is hard to find right now, but I figured finding a BP single-shot rifle might not be as tough as, say, a 9mm semiauto.

If anyone has a lead on the above model I would appreciate it.

Thanks, namsag.

NSB
03-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Have you contacted Cherry.com ? They are a very large seller of Pedersoli rifles.

Toymaker
03-01-2021, 11:02 AM
Taylor & Company in Winchester, VA too. Over the past couple of years I've ordered two Pedersoli rifles through them.

FLINTNFIRE
03-01-2021, 11:44 AM
1 on gunbroker $2500 buy it now , I am seeing more Italian firearms for sale again where for awhile there were very few on there .

Bent Ramrod
03-01-2021, 11:57 AM
I keep getting their product bulletins by e-mail. Doesn’t sound like they’re having any manufacturing problems. Lots of “30% off” deals on sights and other accessories.

I doubt you would be able to buy one rifle from Pedersoli directly. Even if you could, I hear that slow boat from Brescia only makes the hazardous journey to the New World once a year or so. There should be a list of importers on their website you can call.

A replica Sharps shortage might be more related to everything in the gun line now being grabbed up in the current political upheaval than any bottleneck at the factory.

namsag
03-01-2021, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys, just got the word from Cherry’s, the Buffalo is not a regular stock, it is 90-120 day soecial order. I may go ahead and pursue it.