PDA

View Full Version : Lyman 310 dies need a new home...

maxreloader
02-24-2021, 09:17 PM
Greetings!

I would like this 310 die set in 9mm to get into the hands of someone that needs it and will use it and not somebody that will tuck it away or sell it for profit. There are 3 dies: a primer seating die, an expander die and a seating die. The seating die was trimmed at some time (probably by someone with the wrong set of handles to make it fit the ones they had) but other than that, the dies look great. If this someone is you... please post here and follow up with a PM. Please remember to PM because I may not check this thread as often as need be.

These dies were purchased by me here on the forum from another member that did not see the "trim" work that had been done. This member is a class-act. Once contacted he offered to refund and said I could keep the dies. I offered to send them back. We came to the conclusion that the right thing to do was offer these dies here to someone that can use them. I will pay for shipping anywhere a small flat rate box will ship in the good ole' US of A.

Max

bbogue1
02-24-2021, 10:53 PM
If there are no takers offer them to Brass Magnet for the Tumbleweed Christmas. He knows about 310 dies and should be able to put them to good use.

1989toddm
02-25-2021, 12:34 AM
I could put these to good use, as a couple friends of mine have asked if I can load 9mm for them. They have. A bit of ammo but as we all know, factory ammo is unobtainium.

MrWolf
02-25-2021, 09:39 AM
Nicely done Max.

para45lda
02-25-2021, 09:42 AM
Cool

From one end of the US to the other!

Thanks Max!

maxreloader
02-25-2021, 09:54 AM
I could put these to good use, as a couple friends of mine have asked if I can load 9mm for them. They have. A bit of ammo but as we all know, factory ammo is unobtainium.

These dies are now yours, please PM me with your shipping details and I will get them on their way to their new home.

Max

poppy42
03-06-2021, 12:55 AM
I w wouldn’t mind seconds on these if 1989toddm changes his mind. I’ll send you a PM just in case