PDA

View Full Version : NOE shipping times

bob15
02-24-2021, 09:06 AM
Has anyone placed an order in the past 3-4 with with NOE molds? I placed an order on the first week of Feb and typically I would have had it within a week, but I'm not thinking it has shipped yet. I realize he is busy, but the day after I placed the aforementioned order, I placed a 2nd order and received that one from him over a week ago. I'm wondering and a little concerned that my first order might have slipped through the cracks. I tried emailing him over the weekend, but haven't heard anything back.

This post isn't a slam on Al by any stretch, but rather just wondering what happen with order # 1.....

Dunross
02-24-2021, 11:15 AM
Both of my orders of sizing bushings shipped fairly fast. The sizing die body was on backorder when I put the order in weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped.

Conditor22
02-24-2021, 12:43 PM
If it was in stock when you ordered it give Al a call, seems they are having a little problem with their computer system. Your not the first person this happened to. I still get my in-stock orders within a week of ordering. The website can be a little "quirky" at times :(

1I-Jack
02-24-2021, 03:24 PM
I placed an order on 2-14 (incl. sizing die body) and the complete order arrived in 6 days.

Dunross
02-24-2021, 04:00 PM
On 2/14. Good to know. I see I need to make a phone call.

bob15
02-24-2021, 04:05 PM
Thanks guys. I'll try giving him a call. Like I said, the 4 or 5 times I've ordered from him in the past, I've had the molds in a weeks or so....including the other I had made the next day.

BK7saum
02-24-2021, 04:38 PM
I ordered on 1/24. Still hasn't arrived. I called and spoke with Al. He said there was a hiccup in the computer where a few items were shown in inventory when actually inventory on that item was 0. So...If you are like me, you ordered something in stock when it wasn't. After talking with Al, he was able to fill the order and ship, but it is currently stuck in USPS shipping. USPS is showing it went to Bell Gardens, CA, which is the wrong way to get to Oklahoma. Al is super busy and backlogged further than usual with the computer glitch.

All my other orders from December were in stock and arrived within a week. I gave Al a couple of weeks before I called, because I just figured that he was swamped. Anyway, my order is all sorted out and hopefully will be here in a few more days once USPS gets their act together.

Dunross
02-24-2021, 05:12 PM
Al picked up on the third ring, looked up my order, then said he would put it on top to go out (hopefully) next Monday.

We're well into The Panic so I'm willing to cut suppliers a lot of slack in this regard. Hope it does ship soon. I've bought a lot of his sizing bushings and have nothing to put them in!

Targa
02-25-2021, 07:36 PM
I don’t know how any of them keep up right now. I ordered an Arsenal mold on 01/12 and am waiting for shipping confirmation. Not Arsenals fault in anyway, they are very up front that orders can take as long as six weeks to be fulfilled just giving an idea of how busy they are.

kerplode
02-25-2021, 10:59 PM
I ordered a mold from NOE on 1/13, it shipped on 2/15, and USPS delivered it on 2/18.

NBD...Demand is nuts and everyone is going as fast as they can. Your patience will be rewarded.

RockRat64
02-26-2021, 08:39 PM
Placed 3 orders. 2 separate mold orders and handles and what not

Mold 1 ordered February 11, received February 24.
Handles, sizing stuff was fastest. Ordered February 14 and received the 20th. (Some stuff even said backorder, but I received it all)
2nd mold ordered February 14th and shipped March 2nd.

As others have mentioned you really just have to be patient with anything gun related right now. It's frustrating and stressful since it is a hobby that we love, but it's the new normal. I have stuff backordered that took weeks and even stuff I'm waiting on that is months out.

Ky-Dave
03-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Very glad to see this thread. I placed my first order with Al just this past weekend. I couldn’t find any type of delivery or shipping estimates on his site but know he’s busy. My mould did show 5 in stock and is now down to 1. Hopefully it is accurate.
I do wonder about his back orders though. If handles are on back order and mould in stock, what do they normally do? Ship separate or wait and ship when handles are available?
Either way I will get them when they get here.
David

Txcowboy52
03-03-2021, 04:52 PM
I had the same issue bob, I called and talked to Al, he checked on it and got it shipped out that day. They are so busy I guess it fell thru the cracks. Al is a great guy and very good to deal with. I would give him a call.

RockRat64
03-03-2021, 10:51 PM
When I ordered the handles they said backordered but ended up getting them in a week

phaessler
03-09-2021, 07:31 AM
Trying to place and order and for shipping options I get the following on my order page :

"There are no shipping options available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help."

I guess going to try and contact him.

Teemu
03-10-2021, 01:37 AM
I think I read somewhere that Noe has put on hold on new orders....Even whole web shop was closed. Dunno if it back online now...

Petander
03-10-2021, 05:25 AM
This backorder is taking some time but well, these times...

https://i.postimg.cc/8CrXJDYp/IMG-20210310-112117-227.jpg

phaessler
03-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Trying to place and order and for shipping options I get the following on my order page :

"There are no shipping options available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help."

I guess going to try and contact him.

Got my oder placed today. Al must be slammed, but i'll wait.

oley55
03-12-2021, 01:01 PM
I have an order hung up with a couple back order items. I have since put in two additional orders and the first is still holding. I called and spoke to Al a couple days ago and he said he was short handed. I asked if there were any chance the in stock items being held could be shipped with my latest order. Somewhere in his response was an explanative about what a pain that would be for them.

I said I understood (and I do/did). He copied down my order numbers and said he would look see. I doubt I will see any cross pollination of these orders though. It is what it is.

Dunross
03-12-2021, 01:09 PM
Slammed he is. He phoned me day before yesterday to get my order from January straightened out and we cleared it up.

If it's new and firearms related I have decided to adopt a "it's going to take a while" attitude.

Yooper003
03-12-2021, 02:29 PM
Delays are not always Als fault, I placed 2 orders with him a couple weeks ago& both were shipped within 2 days.I received 1 2 days later. The other one took 2 weeks, it took over a week to get from Utah to Wisconsin.

Petander
03-29-2021, 10:35 AM
This backorder is taking some time but well, these times...

https://i.postimg.cc/8CrXJDYp/IMG-20210310-112117-227.jpg

Got an email yesterday,now this got shipped.

Strange times,even gas checks are out...

Eddie1971
04-01-2021, 03:22 PM
I just got today some sizing bushings that were ordered 3/1. Last week I ordered a new mold from him, I got the email order was paid for and received, but it's not showing in my account yet. The website must be a little troublesome and overwhelmed. I emailed him last week about the 3/1 order.

bob15
04-02-2021, 08:57 PM
For an update, I called Al explained what happened and a week or so later, the mold was delivered. Unfortunately I haven't been able to use it yet......:(