PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie here.

MagnoliaHunter
02-18-2021, 03:47 PM
My wife inherited a 7.65 Agentine Mauser from her Granddad. We have had it for over 20 years and have shot it some over the years and have even taken a few deer with it. I have a problem with the end piece closest to the stock broke off of the bolt. I'm hoping to get some direction from the experts here. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Thanks,
Trav

MUSTANG
02-18-2021, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the site. Take a picture of the damaged/missing area and post. That will help people understand the problem better; and perhaps help with a recommendation.

To post a picture go to the right hand side of the bar above the box you post in. Click on the third from the right icon which will give you the option to select from you computer; or from an Internet URL. If you take from the Computer; make sure it is sized down to as small a file size as you can 1Mb to 5 Mb files will get rejected because of size.

MagnoliaHunter
02-18-2021, 03:58 PM
thanks. that was a quick reply. I was taking the pic as you posted. I am going to resize it and post the query in another subforum? Which subforum do you recommend?

Winger Ed.
02-18-2021, 04:04 PM
I go to the 'gunsmithing' or 'special projects' Either should be fine.

lesterktm
03-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Welcome