PDA

View Full Version : Lee App

Garyshome
02-13-2021, 07:07 PM
Picked one up a couple of months ago mostly for boolit sizing, also picked up the 4 tube case/boolit feeder. Finally got around to setting it up for de priming, after a bunch of fiddeling around I got it working pretty well. It was much quicker then using my old rock chucker. Saved me a bunch of time and effort. Best $75.00 I have spent in quite a while. It should do really well for boolit sizing when I get my boolit feeder.

poppy42
02-13-2021, 10:09 PM
I’ve de-capped at least 40,000 cases and sized untold number of Boolets since I got mine in June! I love it!!!!!

cwlongshot
02-14-2021, 06:49 AM
I have had one since about April or May. Never said it up until a couple weeks ago. I'm using a single stage to size bullets and I love it. I bought it with the intention of it being a cast bullet Sizer and it's excelling in this task even without the feeder it's faster then a press mounted bullet Sizer I have been using. And with the NOE adapt or die I can use the same and we sizer inserts that I have been using for so long.

CW

GasGuzzler
02-14-2021, 07:14 AM
I’ve de-capped at least 40,000 cases and sized untold number of Boolets since I got mine in June! I love it!!!!!
Same
I did wear out a few parts on mine. No biggie.