PDA

View Full Version : More shout outs for Tom at Accurate and Miha at MP

kevin c
02-11-2021, 02:33 AM
I asked each of them separately for replacement parts for molds I'd bought from them. The only question was "What's your address?".

True that Miha was sending me a mold anyway, but he gave me all four complete sets of six cavity mold hardware that I asked for, no charge. Tom sent both sets of sprue bolts that I asked for for free, postage also on his dime.

These guys will always get my recommendation, and will always be the first I'll check with when I need to scratch the new mold itch.

Targa
02-12-2021, 11:33 AM
That is certainly worth a shout out...good on them!

marlin39a
02-12-2021, 12:52 PM
I just ordered my 1st Accurate mold this week. I’ve always bought NOE, but Tom is making me what I want.

bigboredad
02-13-2021, 12:28 AM
I asked each of them separately for replacement parts for molds I'd bought from them. The only question was "What's your address?".

True that Miha was sending me a mold anyway, but he gave me all four complete sets of six cavity mold hardware that I asked for, no charge. Tom sent both sets of sprue bolts that I asked for for free, postage also on his dime.

These guys will always get my recommendation, and will always be the first I'll check with when I need to scratch the new mold itch.Tom has the the best customer service in any industry I've ever seen

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

kcofohio
02-19-2021, 04:03 PM
I am eyeing Arsenal's .358 170 gr. Keith SWC.

elginrunner
02-19-2021, 09:38 PM
my next mold will probably be a accurate.... this customs headache is getting old....

kevin c
02-21-2021, 04:57 AM
my next mold will probably be a accurate.... this customs headache is getting old....
I don't know why but with the dozen or so I've ordered from MP I've never had any shipping issues.