PDA

View Full Version : Bragging Rights

XDROB
02-02-2021, 06:57 PM
Had anyone delt with a company called

bragginrightsprecisionreloading@yahoo.com

I wanted to talk to him about his tools that he had developed for the Hornady LnL press. To adjust the primer feed and the shell plate. Emailed twice no response.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

marlin39a
02-02-2021, 07:09 PM
I didn’t, and didn’t want to click on your link.

Pressman
02-02-2021, 07:15 PM
Do they have a website? Your link if an email address.

Livin_cincy
02-02-2021, 07:16 PM
He runs a Face book group.

Re Loader on YouTube has a few reviews.

I believe he is on eBay as well.

Bocifus
02-02-2021, 08:00 PM
I purchased his tools for timing. I thought my press was 100% in sync on the upstroke and downstroke. Can't really say why I purchased the kit, however I am very happy I did. My upstroke was dead on, however the down stroke was off just enough, it was causing a slight stick on the I believe either the size die or ptx. It took me less than 10 minutes total to get my press 100% dialed in. No more slight stick. He has a website, however I found him via a group on facebook. He does respond quickly on facebook. I believe he is also on mewe. XDROB, if you reside in So Cal, I'll come by and time your lnl.

XDROB
02-02-2021, 08:31 PM
I purchased his tools for timing. I thought my press was 100% in sync on the upstroke and downstroke. Can't really say why I purchased the kit, however I am very happy I did. My upstroke was dead on, however the down stroke was off just enough, it was causing a slight stick on the I believe either the size die or ptx. It took me less than 10 minutes total to get my press 100% dialed in. No more slight stick. He has a website, however I found him via a group on facebook. He does respond quickly on facebook. I believe he is also on mewe. XDROB, if you reside in So Cal, I'll come by and time your lnl.Thanks for the offer. But I'm in CT. I will have to look on FB to find him. I watched a video which got me interested in his tools.

tew3006
02-02-2021, 10:24 PM
I watched a You Tube video he did on his timing kit. I ordered the kit and I received it in about a week. I'm happy I did, it works just like he said.

Huskerguy
02-03-2021, 12:53 AM
I just ordered the timing kit as well, haven't had time to use it. As was stated, he does have a FB page and is always very helpful to people. He will offer to PM people and get them going on things they are having problems with. The other day he picked up a shell plate several people had been looking for and offered it up for exactly what he had in it. I think he is a stand up guy.

XDROB
02-03-2021, 01:01 AM
Anybody have a link to his FB page. I looked and could not find it.

Thanks for your help.

Walks
02-03-2021, 03:52 AM
I looked up their website.
I guess I'll have to watch the you-tube video to find out what is wrong with my Hornady L-N-L press.
Right now I guess I'm too ignorant to notice.
30yrs; Projector & L-N-L.

dannyd
02-03-2021, 10:04 AM
Ordered the pins to align the primer feed off ebay.

XDROB
02-03-2021, 11:39 AM
Ordered the pins to align the primer feed off ebay.Where on ebay did you find them? And did you find it a little cheaper to buy from there then their website?

oley55
02-03-2021, 02:20 PM
I spotted a primer alignment tool on ebay for $27.50. Don't know if it's the same guy or not. On ebay I typed the following in the search window and the item is about 12 down the page. " Hornady LnL press tools "

I surely do hope this post is not contrary to forum rules. If anyone thinks so let me know and I'll delete or modify to stay in compliance.

dannyd
02-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Where on ebay did you find them? And did you find it a little cheaper to buy from there then their website?

Same price: I just ordered the 45 acp kit from their web site.

XDROB
02-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Thanks!