PDA

View Full Version : Conneaut Gun Show Jan 23rd - 24th, 2021

Teddy (punchie)
01-22-2021, 09:55 AM
The Conneaut Gun Show will be held on Jan 23rd-24th, 2021 with another show on in Conneaut Lake, PA. This Conneaut Lake gun show is held at the Conneaut Lake Sportsman Association and is promoted by L & R Sporting Events. All federal, state and local firearm laws and ordinances must be followed.

Hours:
Sat 9-4, Sun 9-3

Admission: $5.00, 12 & under free with adult

Teddy (punchie)
01-24-2021, 07:17 AM
Crew was rough at first, girls were not too eager to get moving so we were little late. But they help dad haul move and carry.

Prices all over that place. I got a few thing for buddies. Powder was in nice score. Got some for a trap shooter. Found large rifle primers at $42.50 thousand, that was a good one. I pick up some older and miss marked powder. Many things I pasted on. People were willing to deal some; some just wanted too much. Best was hunting ammo at a fair lower end price, I'll be set for awhile, no need to rush into reloading for them. Even 22 were fairly price compared to auctions .05 to .08 cents each, if you need them. Not too many 223 type items etc, a nice old fashion hunting sporting show that I liked and recalled going to 30 years ago. We (me and the girls) did very well run out of funds, ending with a 5 gallon bucket of 9mm brass many 1st fired (boy now what to do with it all). So now to make some exchange out to the people I help find items to get funds backup.

Primers hard to find. What I did see were fair little high but not too bad.

Powder 20 to 30 a pound.

Ammo hunting deer guns around 20

pistol ammo all over place from .40 and up to a 1.00 each.

j-words fairly priced

Lead I past on no funds left softer side buck a pound.

Few molds at around 60 or so nothing I needed.

Guns were high but fair, some okay and some $$$$.

Nice show nice trip up with the girls, chatting and asking question about all the things going on. If you get a chance maybe worth the drive to snoop.

jonp
01-24-2021, 07:28 AM
What's "mis-marked powder"?

Teddy (punchie)
01-24-2021, 10:19 PM
What's "mis-marked powder"?

Well good question, I know its not green dot as on container. At first glance it looks like herco or bullseye.

Can has some older writing on it. I maybe able to read it.

He cut me a deal on it as a group lot. Primers, loaded ammo and powder.

45workhorse
01-24-2021, 11:20 PM
A show in Sav GA, had sellier & bellot 30-06 150gr fmj, 20 round box, $100.00! Yes, you read that right $100.00! My son left the show!