PDA

View Full Version : Could you all say a prayer for my wife please

Targa
01-15-2021, 09:48 PM
My wife (Tami) had a biopsy earlier this week for a lump in her breast. We just received the results that it is cancer and to brace ourself for a rough road ahead (it’s fairly aggressive). The only way I know for us to get through something like this is through God’s strength. Thank you, it means everything to me.

Nelsonholsters
01-15-2021, 09:55 PM
Prayers sent.
My wife battled breast Cancer years ago and beat it and now us fighting eshopgeal cancer
Please look into cbd oil to help both side effects of chemo and to help the chemo work better. It is not snake oil can can make a huge difference. Please feel free to email me at <contact info deleted> for info on it or just to talk.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Targa
01-15-2021, 10:00 PM
Thank you so much for that sir.

jorg0370
01-15-2021, 10:16 PM
I've heard good things about the medicinal mushroom Chaga as a cancer treatment. PM me if you'd like a chunk, gratis.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22135889/

Prayers that the God who spoke the universe into existence would come along side you and your wife and give you both strength.

Nelsonholsters
01-15-2021, 10:16 PM
Thank you so much for that sir.Any time my friend. I know how scary this is. God bless you both.

Ural Driver
01-15-2021, 10:30 PM
Done, best wishes to y'all.

dverna
01-15-2021, 10:46 PM
Praying for strength and guidance. My fiancé has her last chemo next week for stage 3 breast cancer. Then surgery and radiation. I know what you will face...

Cast10
01-15-2021, 10:48 PM
Prayers for peace, comfort, and healing. Keep the faith, remain positive.

Pine Baron
01-15-2021, 10:49 PM
Prayers for God's sweet mercy for Tami's healing and that He give her strength.

Markopolo
01-15-2021, 10:59 PM
prayers sent for you and your wife sir... and I am also a fan of mushroom treatment.. chaga and turkey tail both light up cancer cells like neon lights in many cases, allowing body to to ID them...

just a thought..

USMC87
01-15-2021, 10:59 PM
We are placing your wife as well as your family on our prayer list, May God be merciful.

Phat Man Mike
01-15-2021, 11:06 PM
Prayers said from out neck of the woods.

Sig556r
01-15-2021, 11:09 PM
Healing prayers to your wife & comfort to y'all...

Targa
01-15-2021, 11:10 PM
I’m humbled by you all....my prayers to you as well Nelsonholsters and Don.

Nelsonholsters
01-15-2021, 11:20 PM
There are some great folks on this forum and Lord knows they have kept us in there prayers.
Keep praying and keep fighting, don't ever give up.

Texas by God
01-15-2021, 11:53 PM
Prayers sent for a safe return from Cancerland. Prayers have brought me back from there and other places many times so I sincerely pray it forward. God bless us all.

Pete44mag
01-16-2021, 12:06 AM
My prayers are sent out for you and your wife Tami. I will include you both on my daily prayer list. Please keep us informed on her progress.

BPSharps
01-16-2021, 12:46 AM
I said a prayer for you and your wife Tami.Pray that all goes well.

Rcmaveric
01-16-2021, 12:57 AM
Prayers sent. My brother went through aggressive chemo at 23 and my wife is going through chemo as well. The CBD or medical Marijuana is a God send for anyone going through that.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

NSB
01-16-2021, 12:59 AM
Prayers sent for both you and your wife....you both have a lot to go through with this.

big bore 99
01-16-2021, 01:17 AM
Prayers sent.

Teddy (punchie)
01-16-2021, 02:28 AM
Rough, go with her and help her trough this and we are praying for you both.

Winger Ed.
01-16-2021, 02:30 AM
I think cancer is the devil itself.

Prayers sent.

Traffer
01-16-2021, 03:22 AM
God bless you, sir. May God grant your love for your wife to bring his power into the situation. Praying for you and your wife through tears.

augercreek
01-16-2021, 07:53 AM
Lord God, bless Tami and her family with healing and peace while they go thru this time of trouble.

buckwheatpaul
01-16-2021, 08:24 AM
My wife (Tami) had a biopsy earlier this week for a lump in her breast. We just received the results that it is cancer and to brace ourself for a rough road ahead (it’s fairly aggressive). The only way I know for us to get through something like this is through God’s strength. Thank you, it means everything to me.

Father, I come to You to pray for healing, comfort, and freedom from pain as she battles breast cancer. Please be with her, her husband, and her medical team as they try to decide how to best deal with this terrible disease. Father, You are the Great Healer and I implore You to please hear my prayer and heal Tami. AMEN

pworley1
01-16-2021, 08:29 AM
Knowing and trusting that GOD is in total is the most reassuring thing for getting through any of life's problems. Prayers sent for you and your doctors.

Targa
01-16-2021, 08:36 AM
Thank you all, I will certainly keep you updated as we find out at Monday’s appointment on the next steps which is going to be further screening to see how we are going to proceed with treatment.

TRM
01-16-2021, 08:44 AM
Prayers for your wife and family give thanks for all things God will be glorified through this.

PJEagle
01-16-2021, 09:32 AM
My Wife is a little over half way through chemotherapy for her breast cancer. The Lord has given us peace about the outcome. We do not know how someone who does not know Jesus Christ as their savior can go through this.

Praying for both of you.

GhostHawk
01-16-2021, 10:21 AM
A I have lifted a prayer for your wife.

B When it comes to cancer stress is a killer. She needs to lose all of it.

C Laughter is the best medicine. People have cured themselves of cancer by finding what tickles their funny bone and listening and laughing for an hour a day.

D Mind over matter. If you work at it right your mind can make that cancer disappear.

E Keep your faith, stay strong. What will be will be, only the Lord knows what that is.
I am a strong believer in the power of prayer.

F Good luck!

jamneg
01-16-2021, 02:19 PM
Your wife, you and your family are added to our prayer list.

Targa
01-16-2021, 10:38 PM
Father, I come to You to pray for healing, comfort, and freedom from pain as she battles breast cancer. Please be with her, her husband, and her medical team as they try to decide how to best deal with this terrible disease. Father, You are the Great Healer and I implore You to please hear my prayer and heal Tami. AMEN

Amen.

Targa
01-16-2021, 10:39 PM
My prayers to you and your wife as well PJ and Rcmaverick. I am floored and deeply appreciative by how many of you in this thread have had to deal with and our currently dealing with cancer and our thoughtful enough to take the time to think about my wife and I.

tankgunner59
01-16-2021, 10:48 PM
Lord Jesus we come to you in humble prayer for Tami. Lord, many of us know the heartbreak of hearing that we or someone we love has cancer. We ask that you would lay your healing hands on her and give her healing o one on earth can understand. You knitted her together in her mothers womb and you know what she needs and how she feels. Lord, she needs you now more than ever, and we know you answer all prayer. So we ask that you will give her healing, guide her doctors to do exactly what she needs and give her and her family peace, comfort and grace in Jesus name, Amen.

Wayne Smith
01-18-2021, 08:41 AM
Prayers lifted up for both of you.

Shawlerbrook
01-18-2021, 08:44 AM
Prayers to your wife and family from Central NYS !

jcren
01-18-2021, 11:47 AM
Prayers sent

Thundarstick
01-18-2021, 11:47 AM
Still praying.

Der Gebirgsjager
01-18-2021, 11:55 AM
I have prayed for Tami's healing and recovery.

DG

koehn,jim
01-18-2021, 05:35 PM
Prayers sent.

Targa
01-18-2021, 05:43 PM
Thank you all for the prayers and continuing to pray. We are impatiently waiting by the phone to find out what stage she is in and what the next steps would be. Very frustrating to feel this helpless and not be able to take the bullet for her on this one.

Boaz
01-18-2021, 07:28 PM
I add my prayers to many here .

Hickok
01-18-2021, 08:27 PM
Amen to the prayers and may God Almighty be gloried in this healing, in the name Of Christ Jesus.

Nelsonholsters
01-18-2021, 09:30 PM
Thank you all for the prayers and continuing to pray. We are impatiently waiting by the phone to find out what stage she is in and what the next steps would be. Very frustrating to feel this helpless and not be able to take the bullet for her on this one.I know exactly how you feel brother. We keep you in our prayers.
Please don't forget the cbd oil.

Targa
01-20-2021, 08:40 AM
Our latest update is that she has HERS 2 breast cancer which is aggressive but the treatment for this particular cancer is very effective. The major problem with this diagnosis is that this form of cancer’s first target is to make its way to the brain. We have an MRI scheduled for Monday to confirm rather or not this has happened and to also receive her first round of Chemotherapy.
Regardless of the out come God is good and it is his plan, I just pray that he continues to bless us and carry us through what ever outcome is in that plan.

Wayne Smith
01-20-2021, 08:42 AM
Continued prayer.

Pine Baron
01-20-2021, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the update Targa. Prayers for a successful treatment.

Rcmaveric
01-20-2021, 02:35 PM
Prays sent.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Baddog
01-20-2021, 02:57 PM
As a cancer survivor myself Targa, I understand a little and that all cases are different.

What I do understand and believe in is God and the strength of PRAYER.

My wife and I will keep Tami and your family in our prayers and wish her a speedy recovery.

God bless your wife Tami, yourself and all your family.

Boaz
01-20-2021, 09:41 PM
I'm glad it's diagnosed and treatment can begin . Keep us updated if you can as to need . Still praying and optimistic .

FarNorth45
01-23-2021, 04:55 AM
Praying for You and Your Wife . I was 19 when i had cancer and had a new born son . It took over a year of chemo and Radiation. But i am now 44 , raised 2 sons , my wife stayed strong and stayed right beside me the whole time .
Praying for healing powers and strength for both of you ! Stay strong for each other , live one day at a time and always try to see the good in each day !!

USMC87
01-25-2021, 09:05 PM
We are still praying for you and your wife!

farmbif
01-25-2021, 09:44 PM
in our prayers
cancer is awful, my close friend, the widow lady down the road told me today she was diagnosed with cancer and doctor wants to start treatments right away

Targa
01-25-2021, 10:14 PM
Thank you all for the continuing prayers. Tell that lady I prayed for her as well farmbif.

slim1836
01-25-2021, 11:14 PM
Prayers are powerful, keep the faith my friend. Prayers said for the both of you, stay strong and make sure she stays positive.

Slim

buckwheatpaul
01-26-2021, 08:18 AM
It is good that you have a battle plan since the doctors finally got the stage and type of cancer...but all the replies reinforce the power of prayer and I believe that as well. I will continue to pray for comfort and healing for your wife and guidance for her medical team.....we will keep the prayers flowing and you need to concentrate on your wife....

WRideout
01-27-2021, 08:08 PM
Prayers for your wife and your whole family.

Wayne

Targa
01-28-2021, 10:01 PM
The results are back, the cancer has not spread and we have been given a very good prognosis of her beating this. She has a long road ahead, chemo, surgery and radiation but the medical staff are very happy and optimistic with what they have found so far. God is good and he does listen to our prayers..thank you all!

Nelsonholsters
01-28-2021, 10:33 PM
The results are back, the cancer has not spread and we have been given a very good prognosis of her beating this. She has a long road ahead, chemo, surgery and radiation but the medical staff are very happy and optimistic with what they have found so far. God is good and he does listen to our prayers..thank you all!Amen brother, very happy to hear this.

Pine Baron
01-28-2021, 11:41 PM
Targa, that's good news. God is good indeed. Prayers continue.

rick benjamin
01-29-2021, 01:03 AM
prayer sent

Brassmonkey
01-29-2021, 01:11 AM
Good friend of mines wife went through that last year, she's recovered well, praying yours does the same.

Thundarstick
01-29-2021, 05:58 AM
Prayers continue!

Targa
01-31-2021, 10:13 AM
Thank you all...means more to me than I can tell you. These kind of trials and hearing your stories and what you have overcome, endured and what some of you our currently going through certainly put things in perspective and really opens your eyes to your “referring to myself” pettiness.

Targa
02-02-2021, 10:00 PM
You all are considerate and caring enough to pray for us, which is working by the way and the reason why I want to give you all updates in Gods glory, you deserve at least that much and all that I can really give you in return. Her port was installed yesterday and it went very well, tomorrow is a biopsy for another lump that was discovered. Friday we are scheduled for another MRI to to make sure it hasn’t made it to her brain or bones. The following week begins her 1st chemo session. Just to update you all on where we are at right now.
I have to say that this has gone from surreal to very real and it is hard to watch her going through this. I would take a dirt nap before I finished this thought if God gave me that option to heal her.

Nelsonholsters
02-02-2021, 10:23 PM
Hang in there and help her in anyway you can.
I keep you in our prayers every night.
Please look into and research cbd oil it really helped my wife, not a cure but does help.

Pine Baron
02-03-2021, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the update Targa. Prayers of healing, comfort and strength continue.

philellis2710
02-03-2021, 07:18 AM
Our latest update is that she has HERS 2 breast cancer which is aggressive but the treatment for this particular cancer is very effective. The major problem with this diagnosis is that this form of cancer’s first target is to make its way to the brain. We have an MRI scheduled for Monday to confirm rather or not this has happened and to also receive her first round of Chemotherapy.
Regardless of the out come God is good and it is his plan, I just pray that he continues to bless us and carry us through what ever outcome is in that plan.You and your wife are in my thoughts. I am new here, but you are my brother and sister. I hope your family is able to find peace and comfort knowing many are thinking of you, pulling for you, and wishing you amazing success and longevity.

Phil Ellis
Alabama

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

buckwheatpaul
02-03-2021, 08:29 AM
Targa, It is great knowledge that the cancer has not spread....you concentrate on your wife and we will keep flying prayers for her recovery!

Father, You have answered our prayers by sending Targa's medical team down the path to her recovery and healing. Father, we would love to praise You for Your compassion and love. Father please give her comfort and healing and be with these two people as they battle her cancer. Father, we love You and we love our Cast Boolit Family and I do believe that You are truly the Great Healer! Amen

USMC87
02-03-2021, 07:08 PM
We continue prayers and know that God is with you all!

BJK
02-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Prayer sent.

Pine Baron
02-04-2021, 02:19 PM
You and your wife are in my thoughts. I am new here, but you are my brother and sister. I hope your family is able to find peace and comfort knowing many are thinking of you, pulling for you, and wishing you amazing success and longevity.

Phil Ellis
Alabama

First post on the forum and it's in the chapel. Well played brother and welcome.

namsag
02-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Best wishes and prayers for your wife from north Mississippi sir.

Boaz
02-04-2021, 06:54 PM
Targa, It is great knowledge that the cancer has not spread....you concentrate on your wife and we will keep flying prayers for her recovery!

Father, You have answered our prayers by sending Targa's medical team down the path to her recovery and healing. Father, we would love to praise You for Your compassion and love. Father please give her comfort and healing and be with these two people as they battle her cancer. Father, we love You and we love our Cast Boolit Family and I do believe that You are truly the Great Healer! Amen

Amen Paul .

Still praying for her...and you daily .

Targa
02-04-2021, 10:48 PM
Yes Amen

philellis2710
02-09-2021, 05:00 AM
Still thinking about you guys. Always hoping for better. Peace.

Targa
02-09-2021, 08:57 AM
Thank you, we have an MRI biopsy scheduled Friday for another lump that was found. Chemo treatments will be starting the 1st week of March.

Dancing Bear
02-09-2021, 09:57 AM
Prayers sent.

Targa
09-14-2021, 02:31 AM
I want to sincerely thank you all for your prayers, everything is possible when we cry out to God and let him have at it. My wife has finished her chemotherapy and had a lumpectomy performed, the pathology reports are very good and it looks like the cancer, although still there after the chemo, has been removed with the surgery. She will start a 20 day session of radiation in two weeks.

buckwheatpaul
09-14-2021, 06:17 AM
Targa, That is such great knowledge. It is all God's love and mercy that guided her medical team and saved your wife. Keep us updated and give her a hug for us!

Pine Baron
09-14-2021, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the update Targa. Prayers continue.