PDA

View Full Version : Is there a reason as to why the political forum is missing?

SharuLady
01-14-2021, 07:17 PM
Recently my Hard Drive died. Totally unsalvageable. So had to put in a new Drive. When I got back on here the political forum & humor forum is gone.

TYIA, SharuLady

Burnt Fingers
01-14-2021, 07:24 PM
It's still there.

Dusty Bannister
01-14-2021, 07:26 PM
Do you see the welcome by member name in the upper right hand corner? If not you may need to log in again.

Duckiller
01-14-2021, 07:29 PM
Not a moderator but you probably have to sign in again.

Duckiller
01-14-2021, 07:30 PM
cheap laptop computers are horrible for sending messages.

remy3424
01-14-2021, 07:31 PM
Unfortuantely, I can still see those areas...wish that would disappear from this site...stick to casting, reloading, shooting and gun related topics. Save the rest for the coffee shop or facebook. This site is becoming a place to post every thought for some folks it seems.

SharuLady
01-14-2021, 07:39 PM
Okay, I reloaded the site page and I can now see the 2 forums that was gone before.

TY for all the quick replies. :-)

SharuLady

blackthorn
01-15-2021, 01:40 PM
Unfortuantely, I can still see those areas...wish that would disappear from this site...stick to casting, reloading, shooting and gun related topics. Save the rest for the coffee shop or facebook. This site is becoming a place to post every thought for some folks it seems.

Simple solution----just read those areas that interest you.

Ickisrulz
01-15-2021, 01:54 PM

What a great ironic post.

gwpercle
01-15-2021, 01:59 PM
Simply don't go to any section you don't like . I don't go to several sections .
I'm weary of politics and no longer give a rodents behind about the whole mess ...so I stay out .
The humor section I haven't been to in a while because I don't have any new stories and no one wants to hear all my old "why did the chicken..." jokes .
Don't care for the content ... don't open the door !
Gary

Winger Ed.
01-15-2021, 06:22 PM

I should be ashamed of myself for laughing at that.

While we're on the subject, how do ya feel about the recipe and chapel sections?

HATCH
01-15-2021, 07:05 PM
I looked into your configuration and I don't see anything that would prevent you from accessing that section.

HATCH
01-15-2021, 07:07 PM

I can grant your wish so that you never see them again. Just shoot me a PM and I will make that happen

tomme boy
01-15-2021, 10:33 PM
.................................................. ..........

Idaho45guy
01-15-2021, 11:10 PM

I didn't realize that you were being forced to read those areas. Or perhaps you were triggered by the mostly conservative content? Freedom can be quite irritating to those who despise it.

GONRA
01-16-2021, 11:29 PM
Doesn't screw up GONRA's life, so shouldn't gripe (I guess) but
never COULD figgerout how a Chapel section fits into a Gun & Ammo website!