PDA

View Full Version : MP-Molds - contact response?

8shot
01-07-2021, 11:33 PM
Been trying to make contact with MP-Molds via both this forum and their web site. Been a couple of weeks and heard nothing back so far. I understand it's a two man shop and possibly on vacation?

Are they normally receptive to emails etc or is it just a bad time of year?

Thanks

RKJ
01-08-2021, 12:23 AM
When I was trying to order one around this time last year, it took him a long while to get back with me. I don't know why the delay but he did get in touch with me.

StuBach
01-08-2021, 09:17 AM
Miha is usually pretty good about taking care of customers but he goes through periods where he’s hard to get a hold of. Recommend reaching out again via email:

sales@mp-molds.com

If you keep having trouble shoot me a PM, I have another email for him but I assume it’s his personal so don’t want to post it if he doesn’t want it getting out. I can shoot him a message with that and see if he responds.

BJK
01-08-2021, 10:01 AM
Someone is there holding down the fort. I ordered a mould from them and it was shipped immediately. But I don't know if the person you need was there.

tomme boy
01-08-2021, 10:22 AM
It is Miha and his father the last I heard

pettypace
01-08-2021, 11:31 AM
I ordered a mould on New Years Day. It arrived yesterday, 1/7/21. They may not be responding to emails, but they're certainly getting orders out the door quickly.

8shot
01-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Thanks guys...my plan was to buy a mold that is listed as available...but wanted to mention to them that if another mold (my preferred choice) will be available in the near future..I would pay for both and let them ship both at the same time when ready.

I'm lucky in that I have a good stock of reloading components right now....just want try their 360-640 (light) before the 2021 Bianchi Cup if they even have the event this year.

Mal Paso
01-09-2021, 11:48 AM
Thanks guys...my plan was to buy a mold that is listed as available...but wanted to mention to them that if another mold (my preferred choice) will be available in the near future..I would pay for both and let them ship both at the same time when ready.

I'm lucky in that I have a good stock of reloading components right now....just want try their 360-640 (light) before the 2021 Bianchi Cup if they even have the event this year.

Too complicated. English is not his native language and he gets a TON of email.

Buy what you can before it's gone and make a separate request for a mold to run.

These molds are made in small lots not one off like Accurate.