PDA

View Full Version : Down the rabbit hole....

Burnt Fingers
12-29-2020, 04:09 PM
Wow, where did December go?

I lost almost an entire month playing Factorio and Satisfactory on my PC.

Both are great games. But you can really lose yourself in them.

MUSTANG
12-29-2020, 07:18 PM
Burnt Fingers:

Had to go and look up Factorio and Satisfactory to have a clue what you were referring to. Reminds me of the first time I came back from 18 months on Okinawa; was talking to a friend shortly after being back to CONUS a couple of days and he made some reference to something popular at the time. I asked what he was talking about and his response was "You been on ICE for the last year or what?".

StuBach
12-29-2020, 08:03 PM
Mustang,
Don’t feel out of the loop too much, I’m technically considered a millennial and a tech guy to boot and I have no idea what these games are either. [emoji23]

I’m a big supporter of all games though as no matter what they are keeping you mind working and problem solving.

Wayne Smith
12-30-2020, 09:27 AM
I never got into the game stuff but both of my boys have. I'm completely lost in their discussions, I just sit and listen. I told LOML that I'm much to reality oriented to enjoy them.

tunnug
12-30-2020, 09:33 AM
And here I'm thinking what weird names for powder coating, until I read the responses........
And re-read the post, too early, I need more coffee.

dale2242
12-30-2020, 09:53 AM
Good to see you found something to pass the time.
Video games just aren`t my thing.
I passed a lot of time processing some of the buckets of brass I have.
With shortage of components getting worse every day I plan on offering them for sale on S&S.