PDA

View Full Version : Trying to contact NOE

hollywood63
12-26-2020, 10:19 AM
I understand its the holidays and everyone is busy but I've been trying to contact NOE for a couple weeks to get a password reset to place a order but I can't get a email for a reset. I tried calling and no answer or voice mail available. Anyone have a in??

Thanks

DAFzipper
12-26-2020, 10:47 AM
I've emailed him before. Last couple of months it takes him forever to respond. I know he was installing new equipment during that time. Not sure how covid may be affecting his operation.

noebulletmoulds@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Conditor22
12-26-2020, 01:54 PM
Al always answers the phone, may take a couple of calls seeing he is very busy because they are short-handed.

Keep trying 801-377-7289

derek45
12-26-2020, 02:34 PM
call and leave a message with your callback number

he will call you back

Murphy
12-26-2020, 07:22 PM
I've visited NOE's site a few times this past month or so. What few things I've been looking at were out of stock, and seems quite a bit of other things on his site as well. I'm sure he is doing everything he can to get things back in inventory. I can't say I envy the man, that's for sure. I only have myself to blame for not finding what I want on his site currently. I've been kicking around the idea of playing with cast in 308 Winchester for a good while now.

Murphy