PDA

View Full Version : National Magazines

roysha
12-23-2020, 11:59 AM
Does anyone here have any first hand information about these magazines? The price sure is right. I can literally buy three for the price of one OEM, but of course, if they're junk, they aren't cheap at any price. However, if they are of reasonable quality, for "plinkin-n-dinkin" they would be nice to have and save my OEM mags for the "real deal" so to speak.

I have tried to google them to read any reviews that might be out there, but can't seem find anything about them.

Der Gebirgsjager
12-23-2020, 02:57 PM
Can't say as how I've heard of them. Who's selling them? I'd give them a phone call and chat with someone about it and as if they've had any returns. What gun are they for? I've purchased a lot of magazines over the years of different makes, and only got a couple of hopeless junkers. Back when the Clinton Assault Weapons and Magazine Ban went into effect I got a bad one for a Mini-14, and there was a manufacturer named "American Magazines" or "USA Magazines" that turned out some junk. They were located in one of the L.A. bedroom communities, if I recall correctly, maybe Downey, CA. They also made some SKS mags that didn't work. Lots of complaints. I think that's about when I first started doing business with CDNN for most of my mags, be it rifle or pistol.

DG