PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Overalls87
12-22-2020, 06:54 PM
It's been awhile since I've posted here. Been gone since 2017. Having babies and a family really occupies your time. Thank you to all who have helped me in the past with my newbie reloading questions. I am now the proud owner of a lyman m5. But still reloading with a lee loader and a single stage rcbs rockchucker. Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Conditor22
12-22-2020, 07:13 PM
Welcome back and congrats on the family.

No shame in a rock chucker, it's the ONLY press a LOT of people have ever used (and is all you really need)

StuBach
12-22-2020, 11:37 PM
Congrats on the family. Little ones take a lot of time and are far more important than these trivial things we call boolits. That being said, nothing wrong with building your skills and capabilities so when their old enough they can start too. I’ve been reloading since I was 6 years old on my dads Dillon 550. Now I reload on the shotgun press he learned to load shotshell on when he was a kid. Invest in quality, like a rock chucker, and your grandkids will be using it long after your gone.

Welcome back to the madness.

Rcmaveric
12-23-2020, 04:23 AM
Welcome back.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

TonyR
01-03-2021, 11:20 PM
Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peregrine
01-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Welcome back.
I also took a break for a year or so, and just got active again a week or so.
I'm glad we've a got a good community here, still breathing air and pouring lead, we lose so many that have forgotten more than we'll ever know all the time.
I'm grateful to be around.