PDA

View Full Version : Help with ID on wood pistol grips

msp2640
12-16-2020, 10:04 AM
Gents - I found 2 sets of these in a parts box, that came with a collection of stuff from a few years ago - they didn't belong to any of the handguns with the collection and I have no idea of what model they go on, assuming it's a single stack 22/25/32 caliber. They have no markings other than the eagle medallion, appear new and unused. I'm looking for the help of the collective knowledge to maybe ID these. Greatly appreciate it - Thanks, Bill in MA

rintinglen
12-16-2020, 11:21 AM
They look like the grips that came on a PPK knockoff called the Indian Arms 380 that was manufactured back in the 70's. There was a follow on company called Michigan Arms that also made a PPK look alike. I have read that there was some parts interchange with the walther version but I don't know if that extends to the grips or not.

onelight
12-16-2020, 01:17 PM
Eagle grips , make some Walther grips I did not see any that were identical to those but I have no idea what they offered in the past.

msp2640
12-16-2020, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the help. My Dad has a Walther PPKS, that I bought for him years ago. These seem a bit short for the slightly longer clip of the S model, so they very well may be for a PPK. There were a few spare clips for a PPK in the collection, but no pistol, so that definitely may be the model. Thanks again, Bill in MA