PDA

View Full Version : Paypal help

Patrick L
12-04-2020, 01:43 PM
Hey guys, I'm having a Paypal issue I can't figure out.

Im selling something, I sent the buyer an invoice, but their account won't let them pay it. Its not even gun related, so that shouldn't be an issue. I think my invoice is good, plus if it wasn't I'd think the automated system would flag me.

Any ideas or experience with this issue?

Lakehouse2012
12-04-2020, 01:45 PM
Have the other guy check spam folder.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Lakehouse2012
12-04-2020, 01:47 PM
Or, if he paid but doesnt have a bank tied to his account, it can take several days until funds clear and shows you the money has been sent

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

JonB_in_Glencoe
12-04-2020, 01:50 PM
you're pretty slim on the details.
but you said, "but their account won't let them pay it"
that makes me think something is wrong with "their" account.
If their account isn't frozen, Maybe it's something simple like a expired CC?

I had my account frozen once, due to someone trying to defraud my paypal account, via my local Bank, Luckily there is great customer service at my local bank, and they fixed things with Paypal. The Bank employee said it took 4 different phones calls and one long email, to people at Paypal. A week later my paypal account was unfrozen.

DougGuy
12-04-2020, 02:39 PM
They must have an expired CC on file.

charlie b
12-04-2020, 03:20 PM
I used to test my small business shopping cart software by making a purchase for myself from a different email. I used the 'guest' method on Paypal, ie, pay direct with credit card.

If it works for you then it kinda confirms that the problem is on the other end. And, as above, it is usually cause of a problem with the credit card or their bank account.