PDA

View Full Version : It's been a rough couple of weeks

bayjoe
12-02-2020, 10:24 PM
Lost my aunt 2 weeks ago. She got pneumonia went into a coma and died. Lost a cousin last week to the virus. He got feeling bad went to the hospital and 3 days later he dies. And this afternoon my older brother had a massive heart attack. Doctors can't stabilize his heart rate. They keep having to shock him. Weather is bad and they can't medi flight him out to big hospital.
Just needed to vent.
I know the guys on here have all had their share of heart aches, so i just needed to share with a group of guys that know my pain.

dogmower
12-02-2020, 10:32 PM
Bayjoe, hang in there brother. I said a prayer for you and I know God is in control. Watching loved ones being ill is worse than being ill yourself.

Pete44mag
12-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Ill say prayers for you your brother and your whole family!

dverna
12-02-2020, 11:11 PM
Prayers for you

hotrod13
12-02-2020, 11:12 PM
Praying for you.

Markopolo
12-02-2020, 11:32 PM
prayers sent sir!

Thundarstick
12-02-2020, 11:33 PM
I can sympathize with you brother. We lost a 34 year old daughter Oct 29, my wife's close first cousin on the Nov 17th, and her father (wife's uncle Bill) this morning, after we visited them on the 18th. I'm sure her aunt will be close on his heals.

LORD I'm lifting up Bayjoe to you. Fill his heart with love and give him peace as only you can. Amen

Texas by God
12-02-2020, 11:43 PM
Praying for you and yours; may God bring comfort.

USMC87
12-03-2020, 06:26 AM
We are praying for God's touch on your brother and to give peace to you and your family.

augercreek
12-03-2020, 06:47 AM
I pray that God will give you and your family peace and healing. Lord keep them all in your care today.

Boaz
12-03-2020, 07:41 AM
Prayer sent for you and your families situation . I went through a time like this in the past myself .

Pine Baron
12-03-2020, 07:44 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss bayjoe. Prayers of comfort for you and your family. Prayers of healing for your brother.

Wayne Smith
12-03-2020, 08:02 AM
I am praying for you and yours - and a reminder that God is in control. His will is usually different from mine - and I need to learn to surrender to Him. Call it fatalism or Christianity - to me it is the essence of Christianity - focus on God rather than focus on me.

bayjoe
12-05-2020, 03:20 PM
Don't ever think prayer and faith don't work. My brother is setting up in a chair and is totally coherent. He has 3 clogged arteries that they will do a triple bypass on when they gt him over the pneumonia.
I can't thank you enough gentlemen for your prayers.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Pine Baron
12-05-2020, 04:18 PM
All praise goes to God.
Thanks for the update bayjoe. Good news indeed.
Prayers continue for your brothers recovery.

Boaz
12-05-2020, 07:09 PM
It's good news that he's diagnosed and there is a plan . Thank you for a good report and please update his condition . GOD is good .

jcren
12-06-2020, 12:41 PM
Prayers sent

Blackwater
12-15-2020, 06:25 PM
The Bible says it will rain on the just and the unjust alike. And nowhere does it say we'll cease having problems once we convert. On the contrary, Christ warned us we'd have trials and tribulations BECAUSE of our faith! Where we got the idea that the blessed will lead Polyanna lives and feast in the Garden of Eden, I don't know. All I know is that the Lord allows challenges to come upon us in order to make us better and more faithful people. Were we not tested, we'd slowly fall away from all that we know to be good and great. When problems come our way, we should take it as a complement, since it shows the Lord has faith in us, and wants us to become even better via our efforts to meet whatever challenges come our way. God bless the name of the Lord, and all praise be to Him. He knows us so much better than we know ourselves.

bayjoe
12-15-2020, 09:05 PM
Prayers and faith are amazing.My brother went thru bypass surgery last thursday. Doctor said it was a miracle he survived. I know he survived because the good lord said it wasn't his time. But the man is tougher than whang leather.
He went home yesterday and is weak but doing fine.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and faith.

bayjoe
12-15-2020, 09:07 PM
There is one bit of humor in this ordeal. When my brother came to the first thing he asked was how was Gunner (His dog) and then how was his wife. That's my brother!!!

Pine Baron
12-16-2020, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the good report bayjoe. Praise God for a successful procedure and home for Christmas...outstanding. Praying for his recovery.

Boaz
12-16-2020, 07:59 PM
Good news ! Thank you for the good report ! Bless you for loving your brother .

jonp
12-20-2020, 05:56 PM
Been there my friend. Lost 5 family members in less than 2 years. Mother, Aunt, Sisters and nephews. My faith is strong as yours should be. God has a plan, trust in it and we will remember you in your prayers
Dog then wife, no comment except sounds like my family lol