PDA

View Full Version : C sharps front sight with spirit level and windage parts

19Rams
12-02-2020, 12:54 AM
I just discovered the knurled nut that the windage adjustment screw works against is missing on my c sharps globe sight with level and windage. It's smaller than a #6 screw. I'm guessing that its a #4-40. Unless it's metric? Does anybody know for sure.? The whole outfit is recently acquired and I can't shoot it until it's in complete working order. Thanks.

marlinman93
12-02-2020, 01:04 PM
Not sure on size or thread pitch, but I'd call C Sharps and ask them if they sell the part.

country gent
12-04-2020, 11:47 PM
I would call C Sharps, have the rifles serial number handy when you do. They may have records that will tell them exactly what front it is. Also measure the threads od with your calipers as this will give them an idea also.

I believe my c sharps hepburns windgage front is made by MVA so theres another option to check.

Most sight threads are specials or NEF ( national extra fine), this makes finding threads nuts taps dies harder. I believe the nuts are a both a thumb nut knurled to make for easier adjustments.

19Rams
12-09-2020, 09:41 PM
I did call C Sharps and I received my part and put gun and some ammo to good use. The folks at C Sharps were very helpful and good to deal with.