PDA

View Full Version : The Masters Holster

beezapilot
11-02-2020, 08:49 PM
My situation changed a bit and I find myself taking my carry on and off several times a day, I use a Galco pancake and having to remove my belt each time seemed a bit tedious. I'd posted here on the forum for a used paddle holster for a 232 Sig, not a popular firearm, but fits me really well. On a whim I took a look on E-Bay and there was one from a company called Holsterama selling "The Masters Holster, looked ok in the photos and was priced pretty reasonable, $35 shipped.

So ordered one in. Arrived very quickly.

"Genuine Italian Leather" looks an awful lot like American cow wrapper to me, the holster seems a bit rougher on the inside by comparison, but that may be from wear over the years on my Galco. The stitching seems very good, and the fit on the Sig itself seems to pinch a little on the trigger guard, but that will hopefully take shape in use. Time will tell, but holds the pistol pretty securely.

Never owned a paddle holster before, so have nothing to compare the paddle to. Seems well made and holds pretty securely.

Overall, at the price seems a very good bargain. I've ordered in a second one for my Mod. 60 with a thumb break as that is my "outdoor" carry of choice.

Der Gebirgsjager
11-03-2020, 08:56 AM
I have two Italian-made holsters. No complaints. Medium-high quality.