PDA

View Full Version : Hickok - A REAL STRAIGHT SHOOTER !!!!!!

bedbugbilly
11-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Hickok had some C & B revolves listed in the WTS / WTS section and they looked so nice, I ended up buying two of them. A very easy transition - easy to communicate with and payment was quickly made. I received them VERY QUICKLY and was extremely pleased with both of them - very nice, well taken care of and they will offer a lot of pleasure in shooting BP.

Hickok is a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER - a true gentleman and a pleasure to do business with. He is a great example of the fine members on this board and I greatly appreciate the opportunity to purchase these pistols - just what I was looking for!

Thank you Ken - I greatly appreciate everything!

Sincerely,
Jim

labradigger1
11-01-2020, 05:22 PM
He’s a good guy because he’s from WVa

Hickok had some C & B revolves listed in the WTS / WTS section and they looked so nice, I ended up buying two of them. A very easy transition - easy to communicate with and payment was quickly made. I received them VERY QUICKLY and was extremely pleased with both of them - very nice, well taken care of and they will offer a lot of pleasure in shooting BPHickok is a real STRAIGHT SHOOTER - a true gentleman and a pleasure to do business with. He is a great example of the fine members on this board and I greatly appreciate the opportunity to purchase these pistols - just what I was looking for!

Thank you Ken - I greatly appreciate everything!

Sincerely,
Jim

marlin39a
11-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Hickok is indeed a Straight Shooter. I purchased a Pietta cap and ball, with an extra cylinder, and a custom holster. Very easy transaction, and it was packed well, and shipped fast. Thanks for the deal, Ken. Neil

catmandu
12-28-2023, 01:41 PM
My dealings with Hickok have been top notch. I enjoyed dealing with him and would definately give 2 thumbs up to any who do. He is a straight shooter, and a gentleman.