PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on electronic clay pigeon throwers

hawkenhunter50
10-27-2020, 07:41 PM
Looking at getting an electronic pigeon thrower. Hoping to get some advice on good models to get or ones to steer clear of. So lets hear the good and bad of what's available out there. Thanks

la5676
10-27-2020, 08:29 PM
I've got this one, and can't complain much. I got it with all the bells and whistles, both vertical and horizontal oscillation.

https://www.championtarget.com/all-products-2/easybird-auto-feed-6-packer-trap/CH-40911.html

I hear MEC makes a nice one also. Hope you get a number of answers, I'm sure there are others available.

Gone_rabid
10-27-2020, 08:52 PM
I have the do all white wing with wobbler. They have great customer service/warranty. I had an issue with some part in the gear box, IIRC, and they said wasn’t serviceable and sent me a whole new unit without sending my other back in. Nothing is perfect but how you handle the situation is gold. Haven’t had an issue since then.

I will say it launches the birds fast. Like newbies shooting South Dakota pheasant fast.

Treetop
10-28-2020, 04:21 AM
I'm looking for a 12 volt clay target machine also, hawkenhunter50, so I'm subscribing to your thread! TreeTop

MrWolf
10-28-2020, 06:53 AM
I will be looking in the spring for a remote controlled unit that can "do it all ". Plan on shooting from my front porch rail and have unit setup with solar panels and battery at my fence about 75' away. Lil long but should work. Try some of the composting birds. Could be interesting.