PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Quinn's (Gunblast.com) Collection Selling On Gunbroker

DougGuy
10-26-2020, 02:44 PM
Not sure how well publicized this is, but when Jeff passed away, he had made a deal with Bobby Tyler, Tyler Gun Works for his collection of firearms to be disposed of. Bobby has put quite a few of them on Gunbroker, his seller ID on there is tyler4656. He is just liquidating the collection, not really intent on making money on these, but letting buyers set the prices by auction.

You can try this link and see if it works, it lists all of his items, and the Jeff Quinn guns are clearly stated in the auction titles. https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=727466

I posted this in Our Town as a Public Service Announcement, it is not a sale post and as such doesn't belong in swapping and selling, it is just a heads up to an opportunity for those who might like to own one of Jeff's guns to have one.

rockrat
10-26-2020, 04:30 PM
Tempted on some of those!!!

reddog81
10-26-2020, 07:28 PM
Nice variety of revolvers with a number of semi-autos and rifles thrown in the mix.

Cargo
10-26-2020, 08:17 PM
Thanks for sharing the info

DougGuy
10-26-2020, 08:43 PM
If you ever saw a photo of Jeff's "Man cave" that he built below his house, there was one whole wall and part of another that was nothing but leverguns, dozens and dozens of them. I am sure a lot of these will be listed on GB pretty soon.

Murphy
10-27-2020, 09:53 PM
I met Jeff and Boge Quinn close to 15 years ago at an annual shoot. It's usually a 3 day event held in a hollow in Arkansas. Jeff was a great guy and Boge as well. Shared several meals together and some good laughs. Boge is also a musician and singer, another part of the gathering we all attended. I enjoy playing and singing with Boge as much as the shooting with Jeff. I'm watching the auctions and maybe that just right gun will come along for me.

Bobby Tyler. Bobby is a great person to do business with. I have a New Model Blackhawk I purchased from Bobby's online store about a year ago. It was part of the Terry Murbach collection he was selected to sell. I was a fan of Murbach's from his writings back when he was still active as a writer. I also had the pleasure of meeting him at the Arkansas event. And then, there's Bobby Tyler's gunwork. Some of the finest in the land comes from Bobby's shop.

Murphy

Lloyd Smale
10-28-2020, 05:25 AM
i saw both of them about yearly. My best friend was probably Jeffs best friend too and they drove up to visit him about every year. There both great guys.

GhostHawk
10-28-2020, 09:33 AM
Have 2 items I am watching and placed a bid on a Ruger Mk III 22/45 that seemed pretty reasonable. Will probably get outbid.
So be it, its in the hands of the fates now. What will be will be.

Thundarstick
10-29-2020, 06:07 AM
My wife asked me once, "What are you going to do with all those knives?". My reply was, " If I die first you can do what ever you want with them. Just don't give them away, some have a real collectors value.". Yep, we do leave it all behind.

Lloyd Smale
10-29-2020, 06:29 AM
Wife asked me what to do with my guns when i die. I said give the grandkids and the son in law each a choice of one and sell the rest. She said arent you worried ill be ripped off. I said "nope, ill be dead" i dont collect guns i buy guns to shoot and i figure unless i die a week after i bought a new one ive got my enjoyment out of them. I will never die with a pile of Gold or some rare gun collection that i dust off every month. If it works out ill have a bunch of well worn guns a few cars trucks jeeps atvs ect that ive drove the crap out of and a 100 bucks in my savings account. Wife wont be left hurting. She gets her 401k my retirement my social security and my dav pension, free medical a paid off home and all my toys to sell. Sure dont need to leave her a 100k on top of it.