PDA

View Full Version : Finally found some bullseye

John McCorkle
10-12-2020, 12:00 PM
I have been on the lookout for bullseye for a while now.... finally found some at a local shooting range (Alpine shooting range for all those in the DFW area)

Excited to get the famed 2.7 under my 38 wadcutters and see what the air weight snubby does with them.

These lightweight pocket pistols (mine is a 642) don't want to stay on track well and I find myself fighting the snap to get follow on shots. Hopefully a puff of BE will get me in the right direction.

Also question: I have the mp 360-125 hp mold I use for 9mm (highly recommend) and am thinking of trying in 38 too...if I cast these soft would a light load of BE get enough velocity in that short barrel to expand any at pistol range? Anyone tried that particular combo or any combo worth trying with that bullet in 38 spc? Again goal would be recoil management to get faster follow up shots on target but it's a balance game to meet performance with all other factors. I may just stick with wadcutters but thought I'd ask for success stories

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk