PDA

View Full Version : For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, Oct. 11

Pine Baron
10-11-2020, 07:56 AM
Good morning all. Special Sunday message.

Franklin Graham

“You will say in that day:
‘I will give thanks to you, O LORD, for though you were angry with me, your anger turned away, that you might comfort me.
‘Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.’
With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. And you will say in that day:
‘Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted.
‘Sing praises to the LORD, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth. Shout, and sing for joy, O inhabitant of Zion, for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.’” (Isaiah 12)

square butte
10-11-2020, 08:04 AM
Thank you for the message this morning - Franklin Graham is a leader these days, and I believe a very straight arrow - I hope I am not wrong.

GhostHawk
10-11-2020, 08:18 AM
Without the Lord what hope have any of us?

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord indeed! For he is good and his mercy endureth forever.

Very good one Pine Baron. I am indeed thankful to the Lord. And also for brothers like you who remind me to keep my feet to the path. To stay in the Lords will.

God Bless and Keep you Pine Baron, you are that exceedingly faithful servant. Well done.

Pine Baron
10-11-2020, 08:25 AM
It's hard to go wrong with a straight quote from the Bible. It's the personal interpretation that I sometimes have a hard time with. I always pray for guidance from the Holy Spirit when reading those interpretations, hasn't failed me yet.
Go in peace.

Thunder Stick
10-11-2020, 08:42 AM
Amen! Thank you for posting that. =)

USMC87
10-11-2020, 09:26 AM
Amen and thank you for a great start of the day!