PDA

View Full Version : WTB or trade for .300BO boolits

Hal A Looyah
10-07-2020, 06:06 PM
Haven’t been here in a while.
I’m interested in buying or trading for .300BO suitable boolits, GC or PC preferred, for use in AR with suppressor.

I have all manner of lead, j word fodder, cash, etc.

Would also be interested in recommendations for a mold and your experience loading and shooting heavy lead in BO.

Thanks all

Hal A Looyah

GunFun
01-27-2021, 04:34 PM
Haven’t been here in a while.
I’m interested in buying or trading for .300BO suitable boolits, GC or PC preferred, for use in AR with suppressor.

I have all manner of lead, j word fodder, cash, etc.

Would also be interested in recommendations for a mold and your experience loading and shooting heavy lead in BO.

Thanks all

Hal A Looyah

PM inbound. I'd be willing to send you a modest sampler pack of a few things I use, probably in trade for lead, but we can work out the deets.

SteveM54
12-06-2021, 12:13 PM
Sir,
May I ask what mold you use for the 12 GA slug? Is it for hunting or home defense? I'm looking for more of a home defense type & am looking at the "MEC Slugger" to use. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

GunFun
12-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Sir,
May I ask what mold you use for the 12 GA slug? Is it for hunting or home defense? I'm looking for more of a home defense type & am looking at the "MEC Slugger" to use. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I currently have 2 slug molds: Lee 1 oz and Svarog paradox with 3 styles of core pin.

I traded away my Lee 7/8 oz, which 8 prefer over the lee 1 oz.

I use them for plinking, but the Svarog would make sense for dangerous game. Lee would be fine for whitetail, but not my first choice.