PDA

View Full Version : Front yard work and land scaping !!!

FarNorth45
10-06-2020, 01:53 AM
Improved my front yard this year , winter is approaching pretty quick now so I'll probably stop at this point until next summer . Also building benches and fixing up my reloading area with all the beetle kill spruce that i have ran through my saw mill .
I still got a lot to do before winter hits , anyone else wrapping up last minute projects??268897268898268899

Winger Ed.
10-06-2020, 02:28 AM
, anyone else wrapping up last minute projects??]

Good looking project!

I'm almost afraid to finish any of mine.
As soon as one is finished, there is always at least 3 more that pop up and need doing.

FarNorth45
10-06-2020, 03:40 AM
Good looking project!

I'm almost afraid to finish any of mine.
As soon as one is finished, there is always at least 3 more that pop up and need doing.
Thanks !!!! I always put off projects thinking that i have plenty of time . The truth is that its to muddy here during Spring Break-up until about the 1st June . Then freeze-up in October , not much time to drag ones feet . But on the bright side i should be ice fishing in a month or so , and it will be to cold for the honey do's outside !!!!! lol

kungfustyle
10-06-2020, 04:37 AM
When can we come play? Looks great!

MrWolf
10-06-2020, 05:10 AM
All I have been doing this year is outside projects but new it would be like that last year. Just thought I would have gotten more done. Hopefully another month outside then cold will not be a factor, just me being physically broke and getting old :bigsmyl2:

smithnframe
10-06-2020, 06:49 AM
Looks good! How often do you use the range in the winter?

FarNorth45
10-07-2020, 02:31 AM
When can we come play? Looks great!

Thanks !! Load up and come on out !!

FarNorth45
10-07-2020, 02:33 AM
All I have been doing this year is outside projects but new it would be like that last year. Just thought I would have gotten more done. Hopefully another month outside then cold will not be a factor, just me being physically broke and getting old :bigsmyl2:

I can understand that , i try to do all outside projects through the short summers ........ there is plenty of time for indoor projects Here ha!ha

FarNorth45
10-07-2020, 02:40 AM
Looks good! How often do you use the range in the winter?

Thanks!!! Not a lot , days will get short soon . It won't get light outside until about 10:00am and dark at 3:30 pm so that limits me to only weekends to do everything i want to do in the daylight ....... which is a lot ha!ha
Oh then there is the sub-zero and snow thing lol but sub-zero temps are good to set up the ice fishing tent with a heater ..... kick back in a T-shirt and relax !!!!!

MrWolf
10-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Thanks!!! Not a lot , days will get short soon . It won't get light outside until about 10:00am and dark at 3:30 pm so that limits me to only weekends to do everything i want to do in the daylight ....... which is a lot ha!ha
Oh then there is the sub-zero and snow thing lol but sub-zero temps are good to set up the ice fishing tent with a heater ..... kick back in a T-shirt and relax !!!!!

Hehe 50 degrees and I am in a t shirt, long sleeve, and a sweatshirt - inside! I hate the cold.

Hossfly
10-07-2020, 09:52 AM
Trying to finish one of the greenhouses that hurricane Laura took some panels off for me.