PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Molds..

deerstalkerks
09-25-2020, 06:18 PM
Does anyone know how to contact Jared at Arsenal molds? I've called left a voice messages, emails. He just does not respond. Would like to have a mold made .278/100 grain for powder coat. I hope he's still in business.. thanks..:killingpc

Huskerguy
09-25-2020, 06:24 PM
Keep trying, that is what I had to do the first time I ordered. In fact I am waiting on a reply for a 200 grain SWC mold for 45 ACP. An H&G 68 (I think) clone.

FLINTNFIRE
09-25-2020, 06:32 PM
He is still in business and good luck getting a reply I left a message on making a mold once no reply contacted by email on a pair of molds he cut no reply I will use his services but his responses are hit or miss , if you really want something made special go to Accurate or Mountain molds . Arsenal makes a nice mold alignment pins are to blunt anymore not enough taper to easily align and contact is not customer friendly , my experience your mileage may vary on the positive side when you order he will cut to specific diameters always a good thing .

dannyd
09-25-2020, 07:13 PM
I have one coming from Arsenal but Accurate looks good.

StuBach
09-25-2020, 09:22 PM
Keep trying, that is what I had to do the first time I ordered. In fact I am waiting on a reply for a 200 grain SWC mold for 45 ACP. An H&G 68 (I think) clone.

If still waiting on a reply you may check MP molds to see if he has any of the 68 clones in stock. I have one of his 4-cav and they are phenomenal. I have an original 6-cav HG #68 and the dimensions are nearly identical between the two.

As for other custom mold designs, Tom over at Accurate has always been quick to respond to everyone as far as I’ve ever heard.

Al over at NOE might have something up your alley also and he’s always been good at communicating. I was especially impressed with his customer service and attention to his buyers.

deerstalkerks
09-26-2020, 03:31 PM
thanks guys appreciate it..

Hanzy4200
09-26-2020, 03:33 PM
Not to lose him business, but Tom at Accurate has always been amazing at returning emails. Turnaround time is incredible also. I have not doubt that all these guys are working double time these last 2-3 months. Its a good time to be a mold maker.

dannyd
09-26-2020, 03:38 PM
Got my mould from Arsenal today looks good