PDA

View Full Version : Alien Gear shape shift holster

jimlj
09-25-2020, 01:56 PM
Does anyone have a shape shift holster? Do you like it? They look interesting to me.

cwtebay
09-25-2020, 02:12 PM
I bought one for my Walther CCP. Definitely was nice holster, I sent it back to the company after learning of their gun ownership / police political stance.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Omega
09-25-2020, 02:24 PM
Does anyone have a shape shift holster? Do you like it? They look interesting to me.
I have the older style, Cloak Tuck IWB and paddle OWB and I like it. I also like the fact that they have a shell trade-in program, so if you get a new gun, and sell one, you can trade that shell for the new one.

Omega
09-25-2020, 02:40 PM
I bought one for my Walther CCP. Definitely was nice holster, I sent it back to the company after learning of their gun ownership / police political stance.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Something besides that social media post? I accepted the CEO's position on that, since as far as I know they haven't used their funds to support anti-gun agendas. I never take any employees personal stance as the companies stance unless they make policies or take public company stands against guns, LEO or conservative values.
https://archive.bluelivesmatter.blue/latest-alien-gear-holsters-responds-bashing-police-blocking-blue-lives-matter/

I also never get rid of a product for which I paid money for, I just don't further patronise their business or recommend their products when they go all woke. I'll sometimes get rid of their logos, or brands on said products, to not advertise for them.

Misery-Whip
09-25-2020, 02:59 PM
Ive got a IWB cloak tuck, I was very happy with it. They are quite comfortable. Kydex really removes blueing fast. A few of the rivited inserts in the leather are now gone, but they werent ones used. Its 6 years old and the leather is stretched and doesnt hold a 1911 secure enough anymore.

I also have a 2 year old IWB versacarry, just as comfortable, but all leather. I expect this to last many, many more years. Difference in leather quality is night and day. Both priced about the same.

Handloader109
09-25-2020, 09:01 PM
I've two IWB of their early tuck models. One leather other synthetic. I don't really use either. OWB is just so much more comfortable...

AnthonyB
09-25-2020, 09:21 PM
I bought one and then went to Crossbreed. Gave the Alien away and now own several Crossbreed holsters.
Tony