PDA

View Full Version : Does God provide blessings to countries of good faith?

dtknowles
09-25-2020, 10:52 AM
I read this in a post here:

"I believe that because so many in this country have turned away from GOD and all he believes in. He has in turned removed the blessings originally placed on this country."

I don't believe that God has a chosen people or country. God may provide blessings to people of good faith and as such maybe a country that has a lot of good people will be a better place than one that doesn't but God does not favor countries or governments. There is no righteous country.

Tim

OS OK
09-25-2020, 01:35 PM
God said this...

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

exile
09-25-2020, 02:49 PM
Tim,

South Korea may be a good example of this idea, although you will have to judge that for yourself. Hope you have a good day!

exile

dtknowles
09-25-2020, 11:28 PM
Tim,

South Korea may be a good example of this idea, although you will have to judge that for yourself. Hope you have a good day!

exile

More than half of all South Koreans hold to no religion and only 28% are Christian. They have one of the highest life expectancy in the world. They have an advanced technological society with a high level of educational achievement. They also have a high suicide rate and a dangerous neighbor in North Korea. South Koreans also work long hours and expect a lot from each other and their government.

Tim

Gobeyond
10-07-2020, 03:54 AM
There are no holy countries. But Gods people should repent especially in the way of tithing. Because we know we could change the world if everyone did- Christians in this country and the world. There are about 150 million Christians in China. Cures, feed the poor, more hospitals, clean water, ...

Chemoman
10-17-2020, 12:26 PM
norway never gave up their jews. God remembers that. it is a proserous nation and the people are very happy and well cared for and church attendance is up in churches that preach Christ and salvation..