PDA

View Full Version : Titan Reloading- good and fast

mjwcaster
09-20-2020, 09:23 PM
I have ordered from Titan a time or two, and need to remember to order from them more often.

I fall prey to the Amazon affliction too often.
Ordered late Wednesday night, they called Thursday to confirm address, package arrived Friday.
Basically one business day delivery.
Great prices as always.

Too bad they didn’t have everything I needed in stock, waiting on my LEE APP to arrive from Midway, scheduled for Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elmacgyver0
09-20-2020, 09:49 PM
I buy a lot of stuff from Titan, good people.

dragon813gt
09-21-2020, 08:15 AM
I try to buy from them when I can. But their shipping costs usually prevent it. They end up getting large orders from me because they usually have everything I need in stock. But if it’s one item Amazon usually gets the sale. I understand that shipping items does cost money so I don’t expect it for free.

Froogal
09-21-2020, 08:54 AM
I try to buy from them when I can. But their shipping costs usually prevent it. They end up getting large orders from me because they usually have everything I need in stock. But if it’s one item Amazon usually gets the sale. I understand that shipping items does cost money so I don’t expect it for free.

I can usually justify the cost of shipping by comparing it to what it would cost me to get in the truck and drive there. That being said, if I can do it for less, I will.

bedbugbilly
09-21-2020, 11:33 AM
I always check Titan first and have purchased quite a few things from them over a period of years - they give excellent service. I'm usually not in a hurry so wait until I have a number of needed items before I order to make the shipping more economical. I'm kind of glad that they aren't close to me and easy to just drive to - my bench would probably have much less space on it!

brtelec
09-21-2020, 01:48 PM
I agree with the other posts. I try to order from Titan but if I only need one or two items I can't pay their shipping prices. Great service, fast delivery without question.

Russel A
09-21-2020, 02:57 PM
I will have to give them a try. Did not realize till now there less then 1.5 hours away.

mrbill2
09-21-2020, 03:00 PM
And the web site is : ?

Shiloh
09-21-2020, 04:31 PM
Love that guy, Answers questions, knows his stuff. Usually gets right on it.
Bought LEE lead pot spare parts from him.

Shiloh

Finster101
09-21-2020, 04:46 PM
And the web site is : ?

Uhh, the one at the top of the page that says "Titan Reloading" !

bedbugbilly
09-21-2020, 05:03 PM
^^^^ Just click on it and it will get you there . . . . they have been sponsors here for a long time.

gpidaho
09-21-2020, 05:26 PM
On placing my first order from Titan, Robin emailed me thanking me for being a new customer and the order. Good folks to deal with and always prompt on shipping. Gp

charlie b
09-21-2020, 08:01 PM
I went to Titan because they have a lot of Lee stuff. And a lot of it is cheaper than from Lee direct.

Slugster
09-21-2020, 08:15 PM
I just received an order from Titan. Ordered on friday and was in my mailbox on monday. They had all of the parts that I needed, as Lee only had about half of them is stock. Shipping is a factor, but I needed enough stuff to spread the pain a bit. Have Titan's card in my biz file, and will definantly be using them in the future.

tomj44
09-22-2020, 09:44 AM
I've always had good luck with Titan. When I need Lee or Dillon, I look at Titan first.