PDA

View Full Version : Bloomington ca fedex

Ozark mike
09-16-2020, 12:47 AM
Just tripped ovet a story about fedex stealing guns ammo and parts from people who orders through em. I guess this is a warning to anyone who buys through the mail

tomme boy
09-16-2020, 04:19 AM
Been going on for awhile there. One guy had a E German AK that went missing. Went through all the things they wanted and still was missing. Threatened to turn them into ATF and gun was found that day. That gun was a irreplaceable gun. One of a kind in the USA. Same guy has had ammo missing. They are going as far as opening boxes and taking out part of the ammo and putting it back and taping it up. Same with other gun parts and reloading components.

ioon44
09-16-2020, 08:34 AM
I bought some component's on Aug 25, USPS tracking showed the shipping label created then it seemed to drop in to a black hole.

MT Gianni
09-16-2020, 11:37 AM
The reason handguns are shipped overnight is that UPS and Fed ex employees were less likely to steal them as they spent so little time on the sorting floor. It was their solution to stopping theft. I am still laughing at calling Fed ed shopping by mail but that is the way we have always said it.

Walks
09-16-2020, 11:55 AM
Doesn't everyone have a story about fedex, uspo, ups thieves and just plain incompetence ?

condorjohn
09-16-2020, 01:28 PM
I have bought and sold stuff using Fedex, UPS and USPS. Fedex is by far the worst I have encountered.

Mk42gunner
09-16-2020, 03:57 PM
My vote for worst of the "common carriers" is DHL. I think they were owned by Sears at one time.

I had ordered some parts for a free Craftsman tiller from Sears, they shipped DHL. the darn package had my address on it and they still called for directions, but the kicker was their caller id said Airborne. Nothing about shipping at all.

Robert

RP
09-17-2020, 09:45 PM
One thing I have learned the USPO never loses a package they just fail to deliver it and UPS making a claim is a joke their answer is just send it back to shipper they do not care it got broke in transport. Insurance on a package is a joke has anyone ever had a claim settled ? If the shipper dont eat the lose the buyer has to forget the shipper is what I have found.