PDA

View Full Version : Linotype 4 sale

cbrick
12-25-2005, 01:23 PM
I recieved this email from my web site (www.lasc.us) and thought someone in this forum would be interested. I'll get you the contact info if your interested. This person is in the Long Beach area of So. Cal. and says he will negotiate price and shipping. I would probably get this myself but I don't use lino (too much antimony for me).

Rick

Hi, my name Is Pete and I would like to know if any of your members would like to buy some linotype printing plates, these are still in the plate form with the reverse images on them. I have probably a half a ton or more. I am negotiable on price, I was thinking maybe 50 cents a pound or so. It sells on Ebay for about a buck a pound so this seems like a fair price, but I am negotiable. There also is some wheel weights and other lead in various sticks & bars. My next door neighbor was a gunsmith and he died unexpectedly a few years ago, I was helping his widow & son clean out the garage and we found this pile of Lead Linotype in the corner. If someone wants a big batch of it ( couple hundred pounds or so) I would be willing to talk about delivery.

Buckshot
12-26-2005, 08:14 AM
............I'm interested. I'll send you a PM too. My e-mail is in my profile.

.......................Buckshot

GLL
12-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Buckshot:

Check your messages.

Thanks for the custom work information sheet.

Jerry