PDA

View Full Version : George came to new england.

toot
09-05-2020, 04:44 PM
HEY guess what happened to me today, yes GEORGE paid me a visit. and he some how new that I had a full bottle of SINGLE MALT, no not A BLEND, JUST THE BEST, TOP SHELF!! in my reloading room for when I get Thursday. well I an not complaining you know, beacuse it was like CHRISTMAS , when SANTA leaves, yes there is something under the tree for you. well that is what happened to me, I had a wish list that I had pigeon holed in my room and the bugger some how found it, no I am not complaining, beacuse what he left behind was all on my wish list, a big thank you GEORGE! watch out he may still be in the NEW ENGLAND STATES, who knows??

Bazoo
09-05-2020, 05:31 PM
He don't come round here cause we're a dry area.

toot
09-06-2020, 10:56 AM
a dry area in KENTUCKY, now that is hard to beleave?? mabie he dosen,t like the clear stuff that look's like water, that comes in a MASON JAR, because it eats through plastic? if I was you and you are in a dry area I for one would move, to a WET AREA?

Bazoo
09-06-2020, 01:20 PM
We have dry counties in Ky. Mine just turned wet a few years back. We don't drink though.

skeettx
09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
George is an amazing force of nature !!
Yeeee Haww !!

toot
09-08-2020, 09:21 AM
Bazoo, that is terrible. you guys have been dry for so many years that the state has weened all of it's residents off of BOOZE. what a shame? maby that is the reason that he hits states that are WET?? that sneaky, GEORGE! I never thought of that? I was told by a knowledgeable source that it is no good to lock things up, because GEORGE has keys to any thing that he wants to get into.

Bazoo
09-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Maybe I could bait him, plenty of beer bottles on the side of the road I could scavenge.

jdfoxinc
09-08-2020, 02:15 PM
I guess he wont visit me, I dont drink.

Bazoo
09-08-2020, 03:19 PM
My dad was an alcoholic. I remember hiding as he raised hell at about 4-5. I don't want my son to have that memory so that's why I don't drink.