PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for a family and their pet.

tankgunner59
09-04-2020, 10:48 PM
I know this is not as high on our list of priorities but I believe our pets are family members. I have found out that our daughters dog of 12 years has been diagnosed with cancer, I'm not sure where in his body. They have gotten another puppy and this wonderful little guy is not getting much attention any more. He also has some kind of affliction with one eye and may be going blind in it. A while back he was getting aggressive with the kids but has calmed down since. I'm sure it'was probably due to pain and suffering that he was aggressive.
I am going to include him in my daily prayers and I would appreciate it if those who pray would include Sonny"s pain and suffering and that the family would get what help they can for this little dog. We have had him at our home and he ws always the sweetest little guy.
I thank you all in advance for helping us pray for Sonny, he is a special loving boy.

I haven't been on here lately due to some of my own burdens the Lord has lifted from me. AS the Lords word tells us that when His children pray in unison for healing He hears and answers prayer.

augercreek
09-05-2020, 06:01 AM
I don't know what's going on in their lives but the Lord does and He will provide. This is my prayer.

Pine Baron
09-05-2020, 07:24 AM
Praying for calm, comfort and peace.

Boaz
09-05-2020, 07:37 AM
Prayer given , hoping it works itself out with his help .

tankgunner59
09-05-2020, 10:01 AM
Thank you all this little guy can use much prayer. I will update as soon as I can.

jcren
09-05-2020, 05:52 PM
Prayers sent