PDA

View Full Version : Canceled Gun Shows????

abunaitoo
09-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Our September Gun Show has been canceled.
No big surprised.
It would have been our 87th biannual show.
Last one in March was not all that great, but it did go on.
Any other shows canceled because of this chinese virus????

salpal48
09-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Most If Not all Shows have been Canceled In NY, Penn, De and Virginia. To my knowledge. Also some shows in the North East . I heard some private Gun Club shows still meet
Fork of the Delaware Antique Weapons Society In Allentown, PA is Planning to Open in October 2020. But that might be a big "IF"

panhed65
09-02-2020, 06:19 PM
I belong to forks of the Delaware and have not heard anything from them since this crap started. they always send out a letter well before each show. here in Pa eagle arms has had a few shows, and small local fire companies. of course with the current firearms and ammo things going on, shows would be almost useless to me.
Barry

salpal48
09-02-2020, 06:38 PM
A good Friend is an Officer Of the club and In speaking with him, the October show is On the calendar. No notice has been sent , This was just verbal
Sal

adcoch1
09-02-2020, 09:22 PM
No gun shows in Washington State either. Get a monthly email telling us of the cancellation... It's depressing.

Froogal
09-03-2020, 09:15 AM
The local gun show is still on for October, but some of the regular vendors are not sure if they will have anything to bring.

JonB_in_Glencoe
09-03-2020, 09:59 AM
In MN, all shows were canceled starting March 18.

several weeks ago, MN opened up some things with conditions, including gunshows. I attended one a few weeks ago, it's wasn't too bad, I bought some Primers...there was lots of social distancing...meaning WIDE aisles. There is another couple shows in my area in the next 3 weeks.

bangerjim
09-03-2020, 11:27 AM
All organizations and shows I attend are cancelled until further notice! Clock shows, clock meetings (now ZOOM), gun shows, coin shows, antique shows, professional engineering shows.

Worst purchase I ever made: a 2020 desktop planner!

banger

luckyday
09-03-2020, 03:22 PM
We have a local show coming up in a week and a half, seems to still be on.

Snow ninja
09-03-2020, 05:33 PM
We have two in my area-one tomorrow and one next week. First I've heard of any since spring. Gonna try and get out of work early to head to one of them.

jsizemore
09-03-2020, 05:37 PM
Had one the first of August and it was as packed as it is every election year.

Duckiller
09-03-2020, 10:51 PM
Haven't had a gun show in California since February. Don't know when we will have another show.

mtnman31
09-03-2020, 11:11 PM
Had one locally (Knoxville, TN) a few weeks back. It had about 80% of the usual vendor spaces filled. Content was lacking, very little that interests me. A couple of the reloading supply vendors were not there. There were a few people selling primers for $100 per 1000. Only a few random canisters of powder and no casting stuff. Masks were supposed to be worn while indoors - I'd guess maybe a third to half of the people had them on. It was pretty much a waste of time for me and I probably won't be back until things settle out and inventories get back to normal. I went to one up in Kentucky with my father in-law about a month back and it was a complete waste of time. We were in and out in about ten minutes.