PDA

View Full Version : For some buddies 8-25-20

GoodOlBoy
08-25-2020, 09:32 AM
I've got a couple of buddies I'd like to add unnamed to some knee-mail if you get a chance.

One moved up to Kansas a couple years ago to take care of his ailing parents who live at home and his two older sisters who are both in nursing homes. It ain't lookin' good. Both parents are in bad shape, and I mean bad shape. One of the two sisters is going downhill faster than the parents are, and the other sister ain't far behind her. He's the baby of the family, and this is pretty much all the kin he's got left worth havin'. He works a full time job, and still manages to get all four of 'em to Doctors, state checkups, etc. It's a heck of alot on one plate.

The other one moved up to Missouri a few years back. He lost his marriage shortly thereafter, and after a couple of years he found the love of his life. Two weeks ago the new fiance drained the accounts, took her name off of the house and utilities, and just left with just about everything worth taking. He'd just had to give up his job before it happened (she encouraged him to quit and find something else) So, he basically signed it all over to the bank, got in his pickup and drove to his dad's place back in Texas while he still had enough gas money to make it. He's looking for work, and has some interviews, so good Lord willin' he'll be doin' alright on that front soon.

Anyway, just a couple of buddies who need some more prayers. Good Lord knows I'm prayin' for 'em.

God Bless.

Richard

Pine Baron
08-25-2020, 09:53 AM
Time to get busy. Prayers sent.

USMC87
08-25-2020, 10:27 AM
Thank you for bringing this to the chapel, We are placing this on our prayer list!

Markopolo
08-25-2020, 10:45 AM
Knee mail sent... ����

Boaz
08-25-2020, 06:44 PM
Prayer sent Richard , hoping the most for both of them .

GoodOlBoy
08-28-2020, 03:34 AM
Thanks folks.

God Bless.

Richard

augercreek
08-28-2020, 06:08 AM
Prayers sent, may they find peace.