PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Rebates

gpidaho
08-18-2020, 07:37 PM
I've been a satisfied customer of RCBS products for years. I must have purchased well over $1,000 worth of their equipment. So, when my case vibratory cleaner quit working I thought with the rebate offer it would be a good time to get a new one. On line I went to Midway USA to take advantage of free shipping and a $50 rebate for orders over $100. The tumbler was $102, so a half price deal sounded good. Turns out Midway has gone paperless and no longer ships an invoice in their packaging and Vista, RCBS's partner doesn't accept Email invoices as proof of purchase for rebates. This has become just more trouble than it's worth to fight the rebate out of these folks in my opinion. So if any of you are considering a RCBS purchase before the deadline at the end of the month for a rebate. Look into the hoops you'll need to jump before signing up. Gp

rswink
08-18-2020, 07:54 PM
$109 at Walmart, and you get a receipt.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Winger Ed.
08-18-2020, 07:59 PM
Go on Midway's site, find your invoice and print it out.

That's what I did for some rebates from Hornady.
I think I had to do that with Amazon too.

Taterhead
08-18-2020, 11:38 PM
Winger nailed it. In the order history you'll be qble to review and print the invoice. This is precisely how I successfully claimed my last rebate from RCBS.

MrWolf
08-19-2020, 08:16 AM
Interesting. I haven't had a problem in the past using my emailed invoice. Thanks.