PDA

View Full Version : Lee Product Load All ?

BCB
08-04-2020, 07:09 PM
Lee Loadall of some kind

Shotgun?

Is it all there?

Thanks...BCB

megasupermagnum
08-04-2020, 07:12 PM
Not a shotgun, and not all there. That looks like a bullet seater for a pistol or rifle kit.

cwtebay
08-04-2020, 07:17 PM
The stamped lettering should tell you something. Missing the cup to deprime, as well as the depriming tool.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BCB
08-04-2020, 07:17 PM
Not a shotgun, and not all there. That looks like a bullet seater for a pistol or rifle kit.

Hmmmm

What are the parts shown, especially the piece on the far right

Is it all one unit

Thanks...BCB

TNsailorman
08-04-2020, 07:19 PM
That is a body, primer seater, and bullet seater for a Lee loader, not a Load All. There is a difference. james

BCB
08-04-2020, 07:19 PM
The stamped lettering should tell you something. Missing the cup to deprime, as well as the depriming tool.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Right, but it arrived at my place as a picture so I couldn't turn it to look at it the writing !!!

BCB
08-04-2020, 07:20 PM
That is a body, primer seater, and bullet seater for a Lee loader, not a Load All. There is a difference. james

Right, I just used the wrong terminology...

44magLeo
08-08-2020, 04:21 PM
With a bit of searching on here you can find a set of instructions that go with Lee Loader set. The instructions show a pic of all the parts wit each part labeled right on the front.
The parts you have are the body that does the sizing and a priming chamber with bullet seating punch. The P/C with punch slide out. On the body there is an adjustable stop collar that controls the bullet seating depth.
The parts missing are the decapper, priming punch and the decapping chamber, a powder scoop and the instructions with a load table to use with that scoop.
The cartridge it loads is stamped into the die body.
These tools are a bit slow to use but can make very accurate ammo.
Leo

gwpercle
08-08-2020, 08:19 PM
Classic Lee Loader is the "proper" terminology .

If you see the term "Whack-A-Mole" loader ...it's the same thing .
All operations are performed by hitting it with a plastic mallet ...whack-a-mole style .

Here is a site dedicated to Lee Loaders , they have a buy/sell section if you want to obtain the rest of the set and I believe you can download instructions : www.lee-loader.com
Gary