PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast this morning

country gent
07-23-2020, 12:54 PM
Got up this morning and seen a package of soft burrito shells on the counter So diced up some bacon and sausage a little diced onion and fried this up added a couple eggs scrambled. Put this in a shell and some salsa sauce and sharp cheddar cheese. folded it up and had a really good breakfast burrito.

Gofaaast
07-23-2020, 01:02 PM
Yummy!

pworley1
07-23-2020, 01:12 PM
I bet that was good.

bikerbeans
07-23-2020, 01:59 PM
Beats what I had, couple small pieces of wheat bread with a little melted butter. Gotta go to the store and reprovision.

BB

CastingFool
07-23-2020, 02:06 PM
Breakfast burrito sounds good. I have an omelet, with diced onions, with a pinch of basil, and shredded cheese, sometimes cheddar, or a blend of asiago, parmesan and romano, sometimes I use shredded Kerrygold Dubliner. Pork sausage, and a slice of organic wheat bread, with peanut butter on it. That keeps me going til about 2 in the afternoon.

bullet maker 57
07-23-2020, 04:01 PM
And you didn't invite me!

bangerjim
07-23-2020, 05:49 PM
I make mine with diced SPAM! Wife hates SPAM.

country gent
07-23-2020, 06:11 PM
I keep a few cans in the cupboard its a quick sandwich or meal. I like spam also. my daughter and grandsons dont. Also underwoods deviled ham again a quick meal with crackers when breakfast dosnt make it. LOL. Ring salami cheese and crackers, Dad and us would got to the auction yard. look at what he was interested in In the vendors barn was a guy who sold salami several cheeses and packages of crackers stand there watching auction and cutting a slice of salami and cheese with pocket knife and that was lunch. Was a bunch of old farmers there doing the same thing. Fond memories there. Same when helping Dad we seldom went in for lunch but sat at the picnic table with ring baloney, or salami cheese and crackers. Mom would fix a big supper though.

A lot of people never realize how long those simple meals are remembered or how good they are.

jsizemore
07-23-2020, 06:13 PM
I had my usual sausage, egg and cheese biscuit with 2 cups of coffee. It's really good and I don't see a need to change after 15 years.

Pigboat
07-23-2020, 06:13 PM
That sounds good. It's been a long time since I've had a breakfast burrito.

country gent
07-23-2020, 06:19 PM
Who remembers the barrels of roasted peanuts and nickel cokes at the hardware store grain elevators and a few other shops. Years ago. SItting or standing shelling peanuts talking and that little 10 ounce coke. LOL

375supermag
07-23-2020, 10:10 PM
Hi..
Breakfast was a banana, bowl of oatmeal and two pieces of toasted wheat bread, all washed down with two cups of hot Earl Grey tea.

Wayne Smith
07-24-2020, 07:35 AM
Breakfast this AM was cherry gluten free, milk free waffles. LOML is allergic to wheat products and milk products. Waffles made with black walnuts in the mix as well.