PDA

View Full Version : Prayer

tankgunner59
07-22-2020, 12:31 AM
In the recent past I have read many threads of those of us concerned with the coming elections and it has been weighing heavy on my heart. Many of us here on the forums have many times asked for prayer, and now I ask for prayer again. Our Heavenly Father, in 2 Chronicles 7:14 in His Word told us the answer. "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land".
I am issuing a challenge to all of our members who are willing to pledge to pray at least once each day for our country's salvation.
This is not meant to be a thread for discussion on prayer, scripture, belief systems or any subject at all. Simply, if you are willing to pledge to pray for our nation in it's entirety just post something to that affect. No need to post your prayer here, just a pledge and the rest is between each individual and our Lord Jesus.
I will begin this myself. I pledge to pray for our country for one hour a day.

Placed in the wrong forum. Moderators please move this thread to the "Our Chapel".