PDA

View Full Version : 5 pound ingots of plumber's lead

curiousgeorge
07-18-2020, 09:29 AM
I have been cleaning up while staying close to home and have come across 12 of the 5 lb ingots if plumber's lead. I used to alloy a lot of my own mix for my 38 wadcutter target boolits, but old age and not so good eyes have ended that.

My question is do any of you muzzleloaders have any interest. Would like to sell cheap or trade cheap just to put it into the hands of someone who could use. OK to pm me with questions.

Moderator, this may have been wrong place to post but thought this might be where most interest would be.

Thanks. Steve

rdwarrior
07-18-2020, 01:15 PM
I have been cleaning up while staying close to home and have come across 12 of the 5 lb ingots if plumber's lead. I used to alloy a lot of my own mix for my 38 wadcutter target boolits, but old age and not so good eyes have ended that.

My question is do any of you muzzleloaders have any interest. Would like to sell cheap or trade cheap just to put it into the hands of someone who could use. OK to pm me with questions.

Moderator, this may have been wrong place to post but thought this might be where most interest would be.

Thanks. Steve

I would be interested depending on the price you set.
rdwarrior

John McCorkle
07-18-2020, 11:13 PM
Pm sent

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk