PDA

View Full Version : 3" Model 66 vs. Louisiana LEO Handgun Qual

Hrfunk
07-11-2020, 01:52 PM
Hi all! I thought some of you might enjoy this one.

Howard

https://youtu.be/daOL0t1teJE

tazman
07-11-2020, 03:05 PM
Excellent course of fire for a revolver. Great video as usual.

rintinglen
07-11-2020, 03:10 PM
What a sweet gun! I am envious, I wanted one of them but couldn't find one, at least not while I had the money. I have to make do with a 2 1/2 inch M-66 to pair off with my old duty weapon, a 4 inch 66.

I have to say I liked this course a lot. Quibbles about commands aside, I like move-to-cover drills., which there were two of, plenty of short range speed stuff and a reload or two thrown in to keep things on the up and up. Shooting from cover? Check! Weak hand drills? Check! There is a lot to like here.

Hrfunk
07-11-2020, 04:49 PM
What a sweet gun! I am envious, I wanted one of them but couldn't find one, at least not while I had the money. I have to make do with a 2 1/2 inch M-66 to pair off with my old duty weapon, a 4 inch 66.

I have to say I liked this course a lot. Quibbles about commands aside, I like move-to-cover drills., which there were two of, plenty of short range speed stuff and a reload or two thrown in to keep things on the up and up. Shooting from cover? Check! Weak hand drills? Check! There is a lot to like here.

As I mentioned in the video, I like this course too. I especially liked shooting it wth my favorite wheelgun. Thanks for watching!

Howard

LUCKYDAWG13
07-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Thanks Howard love your videos

onelight
07-11-2020, 09:12 PM
Thanks for posting the course , It did look like fun !