PDA

View Full Version : Cabelas Gun Library website ugrade - ????

square butte
07-08-2020, 01:32 PM
Anyone been able to figure out how to use this website since the recent upgrade. I can't seem to get it to spit out anything with any kind of search. Just another messed up website upgrade . . .

Scrounge
07-08-2020, 03:32 PM
You mean this: https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/used-guns?usedGun=true#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&facetLimit:&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:16&

if so, it works for me, but there are only 4 guns listed. Two of them are at my local store, though that probably doesn't help you much. ;)

trebor44
07-08-2020, 04:14 PM
When I first went onto the site it showed a couple thousand. Then boom it focused to my local store and it only had a few weapons. HOWEVER, I was just in the store and there were definitely more than few used ones! Gotta love the 'techies' and their 'managers'. Pretty stupid, and they think they don't need velcro closures on their shoes!

Scrounge
07-08-2020, 04:45 PM
When I first went onto the site it showed a couple thousand. Then boom it focused to my local store and it only had a few weapons. HOWEVER, I was just in the store and there were definitely more than few used ones! Gotta love the 'techies' and their 'managers'. Pretty stupid, and they think they don't need velcro closures on their shoes!

I was in my local store yesterday, and they had quite a few more guns in there than are listed, though not nearly as many as they had space for. To list them someone has to take a photo or photos of the gun, do a write-up for the listing, and upload it. Time and manpower.

wv109323
07-08-2020, 08:35 PM
A couple weeks ago I was in the Charleston,WV store. They had closed down the gun library and had all the used guns in the showcases.on the floor. They had sold out of a lot of guns. A clerk bought out a basket full of handguns to put in the showcase for the first time. They were for the most part cheap like Clark,Arminus,RG, Phonix and such. There were a couple of Smiths but for the most part what he was putting in the showcase looked like they came from a gun buy back.

Wayne Smith
07-12-2020, 08:14 AM
worked for me, but ran out of pictures of guns on page 16 of 60 pages of handguns alone. My guess is that they are in the process of building the website and it takes time. I hadn't thought about this until now, I assume they will now ship to Bass Pro Shops? There is one of those in Hampton, VA, just across the river.

1Hawkeye
07-13-2020, 09:55 PM
Yes it's pretty messed up they have changed over to bass pro's format. The Cabela's near me has gotten worse and worse since they opened the last time I was in there "library" they were trying to get 495.99 for a Marlin model 60 that looked like it had been stored under a wood pile. They sure don't know gun prices.