PDA

View Full Version : MVA Customer service

Boz330
07-07-2020, 10:17 AM
I have an MVA scope that I bought back in 07 or 08 and at bthe last match the windage knob didn't move anything just came out without moving anything. I sent the scope back to MVA to get it fixed. They called to let me know it was on the way back. The gentleman I talked to said that they had made some improvements to the system and they made the upgrade at no charge and paid the return shipping.
You often hear complaints when a company screws up but I thought that I would give a shout out for good service since we often take that for granted. The scope is old and been around the block so to speak and I would have understood a charge for an upgrade after this period of time.

Bob

Don McDowell
07-07-2020, 10:33 AM
Very true Bob.
MVA has excellent customer service , and is a huge supporter of all the disciplines in BPCR

country gent
07-07-2020, 10:37 AM
One of mine got bumped coming off the line and bednt enough to cause issues. I called to buy a new threaded knob and was told it was a hard part to replace so I sent it back. Got it vack repaired 2 weeks later free of charge

Rick B
07-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Very good company to deal with. Bought my first sight from them in 1994. Still running strong!
Rick

ELFEGO BACA
07-16-2020, 03:21 PM
I bought a couple of buffalo soule sights a Bible front sight and a few bases from them.
All good stuff!