PDA

View Full Version : NOE back order

Wolfdog91
07-06-2020, 12:24 AM
Anyone happen to know about how much time it takes for some of their back ordered items to usually come back in stock ?

gpidaho
07-06-2020, 12:44 AM
Something new to me. I've never seen an option to backorder at NOE. Just marked "Out of stock" Gp

Cosmic_Charlie
07-06-2020, 02:13 AM
Took about a month recently to get an adapter to use NOE sizing bushings in the Lee APP press. What surprises me is all the sizing bushings that are out of stock. You would think those would be kept up with.

Burnt Fingers
07-06-2020, 12:04 PM
There are some molds I've been waiting to see come back in stock for over a year.

megasupermagnum
07-06-2020, 12:08 PM
The last NOE mold I bought was out of stock. I called him, and let him know exactly which one I wanted. He had them done in 2-3 weeks. That was just before the recent fiasco though. Like most businesses, I'm sure he is short handed at the moment.

mvozz
07-06-2020, 12:26 PM
I stopped by NOE a few weeks ago, they had just rented the space next to them trying to expand and get more room. I talked with Al and he told me that he is so far behind he is not sure when he will catch up. I just got a new 9mm mould last week (135gr HP) from NOE and it took two weeks to get here (usually 2 or 3 days) because they held off till the handles were back in stock. The handles are so new that the finish hadn't really dried on the wood. Good for them for being so busy, bad for casters that want their excellent moulds and can't get them. Interesting times we are living in!!

charlie b
07-06-2020, 09:44 PM
LOL I think we ordered at the same time!!! I also had a set of those mold handles that were shown as backordered. I sanded off the sticky finish and stained them myself.