PDA

View Full Version : Eagle brand reloading equipment, Anyone know of them?

mikenbarb
11-29-2008, 08:46 PM
I just got a Eagle 2 in 1 powder measure today and wondring if anyone has ever hear of Eagle reloading equipment? It looks nice and has a pretty cool double powder chamber inside each other and for larger charges you unscrew the large body loke a RCBS and for small charges it has a screw inside the large one. Its accurate and throws to within 1/10gr. accuracy and I got a good deal on it I think. I only paid 25 bucks for it and its like nes and im gonna use it for a while to see how it does.

Pavogrande
11-29-2008, 11:53 PM
I had a set of eagle dies sometime in the past -- nothing special, but certainly serviceble ---

Eagle 2 in 1 powder measure -- Delivers exceptionally uniform charge by use of a coaxial vernier type measuring tube. Threaded 7/8-14 for press mounting this unit is supplied with two transparent drop tubes for all calibers from 22 to large bore. Come without stand -- $26.95 - A # 6tube for 17cal and a #4 tube with outside taper for shotshellare available.
Stand $5.50 -- 1972 Handloader digest --
Looks very much like Herters M45 @ $14.47 and RCBS Uniflow @ $22.50 ----

mikenbarb
11-30-2008, 12:17 AM
Yep, Thats the one. It looks like a black Uniflow with a different type of charge tube. It so far is dead nuts and working great and think im gonna keep it till im bored with it.LOL.